~Such a Tease~

Killua is exhausted, mentally exhausted. Gon has been acting stranger than usual that week, in fact Killua wasn't even sure Gon could do such things. Teasing. Teasing him for an entire week. But something about it seemed off then they're usually teasing and bickering, but Killua can't quite put his finger on it.

On Monday, was probably the hottest day of the year, Killua has come to stay at Gon's house and they were fishing by a nearby lake.

As they were waiting for their fish. Killua slumped back on to the ground and sighed heavily.

"I'm so hoooot" he groaned and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Mhm yeah you are" Gon suddenly spoke which startled the life out of Killua as he shot up and his face completely flushed.

"What did you just say?" He squeaked.

Gon looked at him like he didn't know what he just said and shrugged it off.

On Tuesday the boys went to get some ice cream together. Gon got a mint one and Killua of course got a chocolate one, no surprise there.

As they were walking, they witnessed a tiny proposal by a couple near a restaurant , the man bent down on one knee and pulled out a ring popping out the million dollar question 'Will you marry me?' And the lady burst into tears. Classic.

As Killua was watching the scene unfold he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and almost choked at the sight. Gon kneeling down on one knee opening up his hands to try and make it look like a box.

"Oh dearest Killua, will you marry me?" He said dramatically and a bit too loudly. Killua blushed insanely and didn't know what to say even though Gon was only pretending.

"Stop it Baka you're embarrassing me!" He hissed and kicked Gon's foot and started walking away. Gon pouted. "Aww I got rejected..." he muttered but Killua heard but couldn't care less.

There were many events accrued that Gon was teasing Killua. But here they are now, Killua slumped on Gon's bed waiting for him to get out the shower.

Moments later and Gon got out and was wearing his PJ's. They both climbed in together.

"Killua?" Gon said softly.

"Hm?" Killua was too tired to start a conversation now.

"You mean so much to me" he whispered.

Killua shivered.

"Stop teasing me..." he muttered.

"But I'm not-"

"Yes you are Gon! You've been teasing me all week!" He whispered-yelled back.

Suddenly Gon started laughing.

"What's so funny? Idiot" Killua said annoyed.

"You think I was teasing?"

Killua's eyes widened with shock.

"What are you saying? You saying you weren't?" His eyes darted back and forth.

Gon only just smiled.

"I meant everything I said, oh Killua I thought you were smart" Gon smirked.

Killua scoffed. "Whatever" he said and turned his back to Gon.

"Well except for the marriage proposal, must've been too early" Gon tapped his chin.

Killua blushed again.

"GOOON SHUT UP!!" he yelled quietly but Gon laughed at his reaction and eventually the two boys fell asleep.