~Illumi Does Not Approve of Gon~

"Hey....do you think he'll find out?"

Illumi heard whispers through the other side of Killua's bedroom door. Killua's family is very strict and not use to guests , so when Killua invites his best friend over, they get overly protective, especially Illumi but there's one thing that they all don't know.

"I think you should tell him Killua...he is your brother" Gon, the other voice spoke on the other side. Illumi frowned, he never really liked Gon, he thinks he's too stubborn and too kind, and he's noticed how him and Killua are close. Very close, but he wonders what secrets Killua has been keeping from him for the past few months.

"Yeah alright....im just hoping it won't turn into a bloodshed" Killua joked.

Gon chuckled nervously "that's not funny Killua"
The voices were coming closer to the door. Illumi heard footsteps walking forward, but by the time he could react, he almost fell on his face as he saw his little brother and his friend looking at him with confusion as the door opened, Illumi was leaning his head against it.

Illumi stood up straight but his face looked like he's just been caught, because he was.

"What are you doing here Illu-ni?" Killua eyed him up and down. Illumi just stood there, staring at the two, quite mad.

"What were you talking about in there?" He said in his cold deep voice.

The boys felt shivers.

"You were eavesdropping? That's low even for you" Killua scoffed.

"I need to see what's going on in my little brother's life don't I? Especially since
You brought him into your life" Illumi glared at Gon. Gon's face sweat.

"What do you have against Gon anyway? I have a friend for once and it's like you don't want me to be happy!" Killua started raising his voice.

"Are you keeping secrets from me Kil?" Illumi stared at him.

Killua hung his head low a bit. Gon placed his hand on his shoulder.

Killua took a deep breath in then out.

"Ok there's something we haven't been telling you....me and Gon have been ummm-dating for a while now...." Killua mumbled.

Illumi's eyes widened.

"How long?"

"....2 months" Killua said quietly.

Everything was in an awkward silence.

"I do not approve of this, but I'm sure you won't let that stop you" Both brothers shooting a glare at each other.

"Whatever, I don't care. You'll need to get use to him from now on" Killua said.

"Why? It's not like you're getting married" Illumi said.

Killua blushes.

"Well....maybe one day" Gon chimes in, grinning at Killua.

"HEY! Not helping...." The pale boy hissed at him with his face all red.

Both boys suddenly felt a chill and looked up at Illumi. His eyes were dark and were glaring at them, surrounded with dark aura.

"You better start running Gon!" Killua yelled as he pushed Gon towards the staircase.

Illumi wasn't actually gonna kill him, he just hates his guts for some
Reason.

Killua and Gon ran towards the front door with a dark glaring Illumi still looking into their souls from the top of the staircase.

Killua laughed nervously and closed the door behind him.

"Sorry about him...he's a psycho freak" Killua said.

Gon turned around and smiled.

"It's okay...I think that actually means he approved"

Killua looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Well he didn't kill me, he could've but he didn't" Gon explained.

Killua made a 'huh' sound and walked up to him and rested his head against Gon's chest.

"You're a weirdo..." he whispered.

Gon giggles and pulled Killua into a hug.