~Killua Just Helping His Friends~

{requested by: TheOnlyUltima64}

Killua was feeling very ticked off right now, and very moody. It was 6AM in the flipping morning, only the time you have to get up for work, but here we are, he and Gon are sitting in a cafe waiting for their friend Leorio who called them for help, so they're waiting at their meeting place.

Killua frowned as he sipped on his hot chocolate, and he did order two, since it was so early. Hot chocolate is like his coffee.

"Hey baby you ok?" Gon asked nicely, taking Killua's hand and fiddling with his fingers.

Gon and Killua have been dating for a year now, and couldn't be more happier.

Killua let out an annoying groan and slammed his head on the table. Causing other stares.

"If that idiot doesn't come in ten minutes, we're leaving!" Killua said.

Gon slowly nodded, but not even a moment later, Leorio busted through the cafe door and was panting, and frantically looked around for his two younger friends.

Gon immediately sat up and noticed his jet black spiky hair. Killua jumped from the sudden movement Gon made and frowned from the less warm body impact since he was lying his head on Gon's shoulder.

"Leorio!!" Gon cheered.

Leorio turned his head around and smiled, as he saw Gon he ran up towards them and gave him a big hug.

"Hey Gon, hey Killua" Leorio chuckled as he saw a grumpy Killua, tugging on Gon's sleeve.

Gon sat back down and scooted Killua into his chest. They were cuddling. Killua hums happily.

"So what is it Leorio? It sounded like you were having a crisis over the phone" Gon giggled.

Leorio blushed a bit. Gon thought that was odd. He never saw Leorio blush before.

"Get to the point old man!" Killua suddenly snapped.

Gon frowned and playfully nudge Killua in the arm.

"Ok ok! I think....i like Kurapika" Leorio murmured.

"Well of course you do, he's our friend" Gon says.

Killua groaned once more.

"No idiot! He means he likes likes him! He's in love with him!" Killua said.

"Ohhh" Gon realised.

Killua put his hand out to Gon.

"Right now?" Gon whispered.

"I won the bet so gimme" Killua harshly whispered.

Gon sighed and took some money from his pocket and gave it to Killua. Killua grinned like a cat and looked through the money.

"Wait you guys betted on us?" Leorio said in confusion.

"It was Killua's idea" Gon said.

"Uhh ok anyway.....as I was saying-"

"You like Kurapika but dunno how to tell him?" Killua cut him off.

Leorio pierced his lips.

"How did you know?"

"Please, I've known from the beginning, you guys are just dumb" Killua said.

Gon smiled. He loves listening to Killua talk.

Leorio blushed even more.

"So what should I do?" Leorio asked.

Killua laughed. "It's funny how a senior like yourself is coming to your junior's for love advice!" Killua kept laughing and bashing his hand on the table.

"Welllll, you guys are dating so..."

"He has a point Killua" Gon chimes in.

Killua stopped laughing and cleared his throat.

"Simple. Ask him out" Killua said.

"But he's so busy lately" Leorio said.

"Call him right now" Killua handed his phone to Leorio, waving it up and down.

Leorio gulped and started calling Kurapika.

"Hello Kurapika?" Leorio said hesitantly.

He spoke on the phone a bit , asking him how he was and such, then he popped the question.

"Hey Kurapika I was thinking if....you would like to go out some time?" Leorio was blushing like crazy. Gon and Killua giggled.

Leorio took the phone away from his ear and put it on speaker, so the other two could hear Kurapika's answer.

"Hehe sure Leorio" Kurapika chuckled on the other side.

The three friends all smiled.

"Great! I mean uhh-cough see you soon" and Leorio hung up.

Gon and Killua squealed like a bunch of fangirls and hugged Leorio.

"I told you so~" Killua sang, Gon rolled his eyes playfully.

"We should come up with a couple name for them!" Gon squealed.

"LeoPika?" Killua grinned.

As the two boys were darting cute names back and forth, Leorio was being squished and telling them to stop. But in reality, he's really happy. He couldn't have asked for a better bunch of friends, like these guys.