~Killua Has a Sugar Rush~

A/N: I had donuts this morning for breakfast and came  up with this idea. Also why isn't the fonts button not working? 😭 Wattpad has been acting weird lately.

Gon came out from his bathroom with a towel around his neck, drying off his hair until he saw something quite unusual. Killua is actually swinging from the door upside down like Spider-Man just giggling to himself.

"Uhhh Killua? Why you upside down? On my door???" Gon eyed him.

Killua laughed "shhh I'm looking for the rainbow unicorn!" Killua shushed him and put his fingers up to his eyes acting like binoculars.

"Unicorns? Alright Killua just come down" Gon says as he tries to pulls Killua's arm, and Killua fell face flat on to the ground.

"Oh my god! Killua you ok?!" Gon gasped but stopped when Killua shot up and started looking around.

"Where's the unicorn?" He asked.

Gon was trying to hold in his laughter but was trying to be serious.

"Killua there isn't a unicorn! Now why don't you take a bath? It's ready for you" Gon said.

"YOU RUINED MY CHANCES OF SEEING A UNICORN!!!" Killua suddenly yelled.

"Killua.....unicorns don't...." Gon looked at Killua's disappointed face.

"Don't live in this area...." He continued.

Killua still huffed and went into the bathroom.

As Killua was in the bathroom, Gon picked up a smell of chocolate.

He went round the side of his bed and looked under it. Lots and lots of boxes of ChocoRobots. All empty.

Gon groaned in annoyance and picked one up and dashed into the bathroom.

"KILLUA!!" He yelled as he kicked down the door.

"Eep! Don't you know how to knock?! Rude!!" Killua squeaked as he tried to cover himself with some bubbles.

"When did you get this?" Gon waved the wrapping paper in his face.

"It was on sale, I had to get it" Killua said.

"Oh really? And how much did you eat?"

Killua stopped and thought for a moment, with a blank expression.

"Killua!" Gon snapped back.

"I.....don't know" Killua pouted

"If you're not being truthful I won't let you buy this stuff again!" Gon says

"S-SHUT UP! YOUR NOT MY MOTHER!" Killua yelled in embarrassment.

"So what is it?"

"30...."

"30?" Gon's mouth agape

"Yes, now please give me some privacy!" Killua huffed and went back to washing himself.

"No wonder why you were acting weird..." Gon says to himself and let Killua be.