~The Kiss~

Killua has never been on a date before, so when he finally got the courage to ask Gon out he was a nervous wreck, but Gon actually said yes, and Killua was thrilled.

Killua was currently getting ready, he wore a purple hoodie and white shorts with white shoes, he was looking at himself in the mirror, trying to comb his hair but sadly no luck.

He sighed in defeat and grabbed his things from his chest of drawers and headed out.

He met Gon by the train station, today they were taking a train into the city. Both boys have never been on a train before.

Killua saw Gon sitting on a bench, swinging his legs happily, and wearing his usual green outfit, but today he had his jacket unzipped. Killua blushed.

Killua poked Gon's cheeks to get his attention. Gon blinked in surprise and looked up to see Killua standing there with a smirk.

"Waiting long?" He said.

Gon was now the one who was blushing, he shook his head. "No not really" he answered.

Killua grinned and picked Gon up by his hand, their fingers were now tied and they walked up to the train.

The boys saw all sorts of amazing modern views and buildings as they were coming into the city.

As soon as they got off, Gon's tummy rumbled, Killua chuckled. "Wanna get something to eat?" He asked and Gon sheepishly nodded.

The boys sat themselves in a little cafe and had milkshakes and spaghetti.

As Killua was drinking his milkshake, Gon kept looking at him with love, he really does love Killua and he was so happy that Killua asked him out.

Gon suddenly leaned over, their faces inches away, Killua was stunned from the sudden closeness but Gon wiped off a bit of cream from Killua's lips and licked it off his own finger, with a smirk, Killua blushed.

After a lot of wondering around it was night time and the boys did do a bit of shopping.

When they arrived home, Killua walked Gon to his house first. They stopped in front of it.

They looked at each other with smiles.

"I had a nice time today, Thanks Killua" Gon said.

Killua closed his eyes then opened them, "same here".

Gon walked up to the stairs of his house, but was then stopped when he saw Killua grabbing his wrist and yelling out his name.

"Gon!" Killua cried. Gon turned around.

"Will you-uh...WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?!" Killua yelled with his eyes closed and his face entirely red.

Gon gasped with his face red too, he stepped down from the porch and walked up to Killua. He cuffed his face with his hands.

"Killua look at me" he chuckles sweetly.

Killua opened his eyes slowly. Their eyes now locked.

Gon slowly leaning in, their lips connected. Gon was Kissing Killua and Killua couldn't believe it. It was full of love and warmth, he could kiss Gon for hours.

I'm not even joking when a couple minutes went by and the boys pulled away, breathless, looking into each other's eyes.

Gon pulled Killua into a hug.

"I will be honoured to be your boyfriend Killua, and I will stay with you forever" Gon whispered.

Killua giggled and squeezed Gon tightly.

"You're a good kisser" Killua started laughing out of nowhere, so did Gon.

"You too" he said, letting go from the hug.

Killua gave Gon one last kiss on the lips and let Gon walk up back to his house.

Killua touched his lips and smiled.

'Gon is now mine...' he couldn't believe it.