~Gon the Mama~

-Gon and Killua are dating in this book-

"Hey Killua, do you wanna go to the store with me?" Gon asked, as he came out the shower with a towel wrapped around his head. "Sure" Killua said and hoped off the bed and went to get ready.

30 minutes later and the boys are getting the things they need at the store. "What are we getting?" Killua asked "just the basics today, I haven't got enough money" Gon sighed "are we-going broke?" Killua said with a worried tone, "no we are not! Don't give up Killua, you can always find a job" Gon said "or I can just easily ask my brother or father for money" Killua said with an evil grin, "Killua no! That would be greedy! We need to make money for ourselves" Gon pouted "lame you're so boring, I'm gonna find some Chocolate Robots, brb" Killua gave Gon a kiss on the cheek and left. "Sigh....Killua never helps with the shopping".

Killua was looking for Chocolate Robots in the isle. He picked a few but then he felt an angry aura. He heard stomping coming his way, "Killua Zoldyck!!" Gon yelled in a low tone, Killua was actually frightened "what is it Gon, honey?" He smiled innocently, Gon was not buying it. "Help me find the milk! Now!!" He screamed. Killua dropped his chocolate to the floor "but why? Can't you do it yourself?" He said, Gon's eye twitched in annoyance "if you don't find that damn milk I will never buy you Chocolate Robots again" Gon threatened.

Killua got up and went to find the milk. 10 minutes later he found the milk, he saw Gon by the meat isle. He popped the milk in the basket, roughly. "Killua don't throw the milk like that! It could burst" Gon said, Killua sighed.

In the end Killua didn't get his Chocolate Robots, he was very depressed.
"You can live one day without chocolate Killua. Help me with the shopping" Gon said, Killua said nothing in response "help now!" Gon yelled, Killua got up slowly without making eye contact with Gon and helped him with the shopping.

-
It was the next day. Gon got out of bed and kissed Killua on the lips "morning" he said, Killua just muttered something and went back to sleep. "Killua when was the last time you washed your hair?" Gon randomly asked, Killua got up and looked at Gon confused, "my guess is a week ago" he said "a week ago? You need to wash your hair at least 3 days a week" Gon pouted "I'm trying to keep my hair poofy, don't worry I will wash it when I get round to it" Killua said "Killua Zoldyck wash your hair now!!" Gon Suddenly yelled "geez, oh my Lord why is Gon being such a mom today?" Killua sighs.

Killua came out the shower 15 minutes later, looking displeased, he hates his hair all over his eyes and wet and soggy. Gon giggles and started brushing Killua's hair. "You look pretty with your hair like that" Gon says, Killua blushes "why are you acting like that?" Killua asked "like what?"
"Like a mom...always bossing me about and yelling at me, I don't like this side of Gon" Killua said. Gon put the hair brush down, he cuffed Killua's face "I make a pretty good mom though don't I?" He said "I guess" Killua said. Gon kissed Killua "sorry if I been on edge this week, but just let you know I still love you" he said and kisses him again "I love you too, even though you act like a brat sometimes" Killua said and kissed Gon back.