~Secret Love~

Gon and Killua have been dating for A year now, and it just so happens that their anniversary is coming up, but only Aunt Mito knows about their relationship and Alluka, who were both very supportive, but Killua's parents had no idea, but Killua is thinking of telling his dad, but when the time is right.

Killua's parents won't necessarily care if Killua dates a girl or a boy, as long as they're capable of being the partner to the heir of the Zoldyck family, but Killua isn't allowed to love, it's only for reproduce. So Killua has to keep Gon a secret, because he knows his family would never accept him, with his outgoing bubbly kind attitude, and not a lifeless killing machine like they brought Killua to be.

Killua came up with an idea. "Hey Gon" he said as he turned his head towards him, the two boys were sitting on Gon's bed just talking.

"What is it Killua?" Gon asked.

"Wanna see my house?" Killua said with a smirk.

"But I already been to your house" Gon replied.

"Pff yeah only to the butlers' headquarters, I mean my actual house, my mansion" Killua said.

Gon thought for a moment, "but won't I get kicked out? Or killed?"

"Well you managed to get pass Canary, you also saw Mike face to face, he will recognise you so I think you'll be fine, as long as you stick with me and let me do the talking" Killua said, and Gon nodded.

"Ok let's go!" Gon hoped off his bed and so did Killua.

The next day, Gon and Killua were ready to leave, they were standing outside of Gon's house, with bags on their backs, saying goodbye to Aunt Mito.

"Take care boys" Aunt Mito said as she hugged them both and the two said their goodbyes and walked to the bus station.

As they were sitting on the bus, Killua was sitting on the window side, looking out of the window, as Gon was lying on his lap, with his feet kicked up.

"I might tell my dad" Killua said, quietly. Gon opened up his eyes and looked at his boyfriend.

"About us?" he questioned, and Killua nodded. "I look up to him, he seems slightly sane than the rest of my family, apart from Alluka" Killua said.

Gon smiled, "regardless i'd still wanna be with you" he said with a warm smile, Killua smiled back and gave Gon a tiny kiss on the cheek, "me too".

After a long day of travelling the boys finally made it to the Zoldyck Estate. Dark and weary, just how Gon remembered it, he got a chill up his spine.

"Don't worry we'll be ok" Killua reassured him as he took his hands and squeezed them tightly.

After saying hello to the butlers and quietly walked around Mike, the two made it to the Gate of Hades, so people like to call it.

Killua opened the gate for Gon and they quickly ran in.

Killua and Gon entered the main room, the large living room.

There stood Killua's mother Kikyo and her youngest son Kalluto, and his dad.

"Kil? What are you doing here?" His mother cried with happiness.

"I wanna show Gon my place, and talk to you guys" Killua said. Silva stood up from the large black sofa, "right this way" he said and Gon and Killua followed.

Gon and Killua were sitting in Silva's office. It had a massive black leather chair with candles lit up on each side. It was dull and black and feels very cold and damp, just like many rooms in the Zoldyck mansion. Gon gulped, even though he wasn't going to do much of the talking, he still felt anxious, he was sitting in a assassin's den, and he has to be careful, never lowering his guard. Everything was so intense. Thats the word Gon could describe Killua's family, intense.

"What is it you want to talk about, my boy?" Silva asked as he sat down.

"I wanna talk about the position of the heir, i don't wanna be the heir, and i already found a suitable partner, well for me that is, and just so you know, i don't care what you think" Killua said with a threatening look.

Silva glared at him, intrigued. "And who is this so-called partner?" Silva said.

Killua took Gon's hand and rubbed it slightly with his thumb. "Gon is my boyfriend, and we've been together for about a year now, i just didn't know how to tell you, since Gon won't be able to take over the business, i won't let him"

Silva thought for a moment, "i never once pushed you to do anything you don't like Kil, it was mainly your mother, she saw potential in you, but it seems like you've made up your mind, i will just give the position to Illumi"

Gon and Killua looked at each with joy.

"And Gon..." Silva's voice cut through with a loud boom. Gon looked back at him, feeling scared. But then Silva grinned, "take care of Killua for me, he's a handful" He said, Gon laughed a bit and saw Killua pout with a tiny blush, "dad.." he mumbled quietly.

After a long day the boys finally made it back to Gon's house.

"i'm glad it went well" Gon said as he snuggled up to Killua.

"yeah, i knew he was gonna approve anyway" Killua said.

"really?" Gon gasped

"well yeah, he's my dad, i'm like 'the special kid' so he couldn't really get away with it" Killua said.

"you're so cool Killua" Gon chirped and gave Killua a quick kiss on the lips, making Killua turn red.

"baka" he mumbled, and the boys laughed as their sound echoed through the room.

Hunter x Hunter // ONE SHOTS On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara