~I Miss You~

Gon was casually walking down the pavement, it was cold out, really cold, winter has only just begun but there wasn't any snow, just frost and ice. Gon was wearing a dark green coat with black gloves and dark red boots on. He didn't have a destination in mind, he just wanted to get out of the stuffy hotel he's been staying at.

Gon pulled out his phone from his coat pocket. '10:25 pm' it read. "It's getting pretty late, I should head back" Gon said to himself, but just then as he was looking at his phone and not looking where he was going, he bashed into someone and they both fell to the ground.

"Oof~" Gon whined as he rubbed his head from the soreness, so did the other person.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry are you-" Gon stood up and reached his hand out for the other person, but stopped when he realised who it was, his eyes widened and immediately felt tears pricking at the side of his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm alright-" the person had the same exact shocked expression as Gon when he realised who was standing in front of him. With those oh so charming, gorgeous, big honey coloured eyes he has missed all those years, and his wide smile and chubby baby face.

"Gon?" Killua spoke quietly and took Gon's hand, Gon helped him up as their eyes were still locked on to each other and their hands intertwined still.

"Killua? Is that you?"

"Of course, who else? Idiot" Killua chuckles which Gon always found attractive but never knew why up until recently, he suddenly tackled Killua into a tight hug and sobbed into his neck.

"I-I-I missed you so much" Gon cried into his arms, barley able to speak, Killua was shocked from the sudden warm gesture but returned it and wrapped his arms around Gon, and hugged him tightly.

"Me too" he murmured quietly and buried his face into Gon's neck, taking in his scent.

Oh how he's missed him.

After a couple minutes of hugging and sobbing, the two pulled away and looked at each other with teary eyes.

"Gon, you're cold. What are you doing out so late?" Killua said.

"Oh um.....late night walk? Ehe" Gon chuckles lightly and rubs the back of his head.

"Doofus, why don't you come to my place for the night?" Killua smiles fondly at Gon, Gon returns the smile.

"You live here now?!"

"Yep, just a few blocks down" Killua points behind him.

"Ok! Lemme just text Ging" Gon says as he takes out his phone and taps into messages. Killua watching his every move, finding everything absolutely adorable.

"I've missed you, you know" he suddenly says.

Gon looked up from his phone with awe, then smiles lovingly.

"So did I, but now we're together again, and I don't know about you but....i don't wanna be apart ever again" Gon took Killua's hands and rubbed his fingers on his.

Killua blushed slightly but smiles.

"Same here"

The two boys walk back hand in hand to Killua's apartment, and never gonna let each other go again.