~Apology~

Gon was picked up from the hospital by Leorio, he's all healed up and ready to go. Gon asked Leorio how he got healed, and Leorio answered a special healer healed him, but Gon has a feeling he was lying.

All throughout the car ride Gon was silent, he felt miserable, depressed and shameful, he still has flashbacks of what he said to Killua during his face off with Pitou, those awful things, he said to his best friend, he should definitely get on his knees and apologise.

Gon looked up at Leorio with a sad frown.

"Leorio?"

"What's up kiddo?" Leorio replied.

"Have you seen Killua? I need to apologise to him" Gon said.

"He went out to find some type of medicine for you, I don't know when he will be back" Leorio lied, he hates lying to his friends, but it's for a good reason.

Gon sighs.

"I really should apologise to him..." he said quietly.

Leorio gave him a puzzled expression.

"Why? Did you two get into a fight?" He asked.

"I said some....awful things to him during our battle with the ant guards. I'm not surprised if Killua doesn't wanna be my friend after this..." Gon says, with his voice cracking and his lip quivering.

Leorio gave him a sympathetic look, he placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry you guys always work it out, you stick to each other like glue, and Killua! That kid can't live without you man, I'm sure he will forgive you" Leorio reassured him.

Gon smiled. "Thanks Leorio"

"Anytime."

                                     ~

That night, Leorio booked him and  Gon into a hotel (and Killua). 

Gon texted Killua for them to meet up, Killua has seen his message but hasn't said anything, Gon hopes that he will meet up.

Gon was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his phone vibrate in his hands, he looked on to the Lock Screen and saw Killua sent a message.

Killua: I'm outside

Gon wasted no time and rushed out the door, and heard Leorio's faint voice shouting 'take it easy!'

Gon was now in the lobby, he saw Killua standing by the door, with his hands in his pockets.

"Killua!" He yelled.

Their eyes locked and it felt like it lasted an eternity, but it was only for a minute, until Gon sped walked up to Killua. He placed his hands on both his shoulders. His eyes started being glossy from the threatening tears.

"I-I'm so sorry....i wasn't in my right mind and I shouldn't have said those things! I feel a failure, I failed you as a friend....i understand if you don't wanna be with me after this" Gon was trembling, his grip tightened on Killua's shoulders.

Killua looked up at Gon, with the same sad expression .

"Gon I'm not really mad at you, I am a bit upset with you but I'm not gonna blame you for anything. It's okay....i forgive you" Killua placed his hand on Gon's hand.

Gon looked up in awe.

"How can you forgive me so easily?" He quivered.

Killua lightly chuckled.

"Because you're my best friend, and I don't wanna lose you" he answered truthfully with a little blush.

Gon gasped happily and wrapped his arms around Killua. And sobbed.

"I'm so happy..." he whispered.

Killua rubbed his back.

"Idiot...." He said under his breath.