~To Be with You~

KILLUA POV:

Gon, you're my best friend and you're also my lover, but we have to keep our relationship a secret from my family, or else they would separate us, or worse, kill you.

That day we were just cuddling up together on the sofa, only your Aunt and Grandma knows about us, and they're very supportive.

We were watching movies and eating all kinds of snacks, having an amazing time. My head was on your lap as you ran your fingers through my fluffy hair, I kept humming out of happiness. I love you so much, I just wish I can tell you that. Everyday you tell me you love me, but I never have the guts to tell you, but you know I do and so patient and understanding.

It was late at night, very late, it was 11:00 pm, only an hour away till midnight. You were cuddling me in your sleep, your body wrapped around me, we were connected.

I was watching a few episodes of the series we were watching until I heard my phone buzz from the coffee table.

I sigh and reached over and picked it up, with you still on me.

I saw I got a message from my brother Illumi. Just great. He had to ruin our moment.

I read the message and my eyes widened with fear.

Illumi: I know you are at that boy's house. If you don't want him dead then I suggest breaking things off

I started shaking and silently sobbing, gripping my phone.

I guess I woke you up, because you sat up rubbing your eyes and looked at me with worry.

"Kilu? What's wrong?" You said softly.

I love your nicknames you give me.

"I'm sorry Gon...I gotta go" I said as I gently shoved you off me with my bangs hiding my face.

You looked at me with confusion and worry.

"Let me drive you home then" you called back, but I was halfway out the door.

"Don't bother....i don't think I can see you again...bye Gon" I mutter and left the door a tiny bit open.

You gasped and ran after me, grabbing my hand and forcing me to turn around and look at you. My head still hung low.

"Killua what are you talking about?! You were fine today! Why are you acting like this?! Did your brother say something to you?" You cried.

you know me so well.

I coldly chuckle.

"You just don't know me Gon, you never did" I let go of your hand, but then you hugged me.

"Stop acting like this....this isn't the Killua I know and love" you whisper.

I pushed you off me.

"Just leave me alone damn it!! Can't you see what I'm trying to do here?" I cried, well I let it spill now, tears started flowing.

You pulled me back inside and back on to the sofa.

"Ignore your brother he has no right to treat you that way" you say to me and gave me a kiss. I kissed back but only for a short moment.

"It's not about me....its about you, I'm trying to protect you, he just sent me a threat" I said in between my hysterical sobs. You pulled me in closer for a hug.

"Then let's go somewhere....just the two of us where your brother can't find us...I'm sure aunt Mito will help us" you say as you stroke me.

I eventually calmed down and wrapped my arms around you.

"I can't believe I almost let you go....i can never do that......I love you Gon..." I sniffle into your t shirt.

You closed your eyes and leaned back into the sofa with me.

"I love you too Killua....so much".