2.

Addison didn't know what I was thinking about, she looked like she wanted to though.
She kept staring at me the whole car ride, and I was growing more and more anxious. We were going out to lunch so I could ask her out. I know it's weird to ask someone out in front of your best friends, but it'll make it less awkward. She would definitely know something was up if it was just me. Considering my behavior last night. I felt bad for storming out but I just needed her to get off my back...so I could think everything over.
After I did, I realized that asking her out would be fine. If she said no, I could just try and move on. If she said yes, I would probably cry. I was fully expecting her to say no, I mean, she's gorgeous, how could she want to be with me? But there we were, in the car. Jake parked, bringing me back to reality.

"Danny, are you sure you're okay?"

She said, I blinked thoughtlessly at the remark.

"I'm fine, Ads. I told you last night, I swear nothings wrong"

"Okay, just making sure."

As we walked into the restaurant she seemed to notice Jake and Josh's smirks

"What are you two scheming?"

She blurted out

"Nooothinnggggg"

Josh responded, I hate him right now, he's totally ruining this. I Look over at Sam who is completely out of it, he looks dead inside, I'm kinda concerned for him.

"Sam you okay?"

I said silently beside him

"Yeah, just thinking about how great of a couple you and-"

"shut. Your. Mouth."

I thought I was going to kill him, lunge straight at his Solar Plexus.

"Oooo who's Danny asking out?"

"Nobody, Sam was kidding."

I responded quickly

"Hm..okay then."

There's no was she bought it. I'm screwed.

We finally get seated after what feels like ages, and she sits beside me, like always.

"I'm sure that you three are running to the bar?"

"On it"

Josh says, isn't he hungover?? Oh well.

"Yeah I'll follow"

Jake says, raising his eyebrows at me as he leaves

"I guess I'll go too"

Sam says, rolling his eyes, obviously not wanting to go

"And then there were two"

She said, laughing a bit. I loved her laugh, it was soft, sweet. Made you smile.

"Your blushing, Danny, seriously who are you asking out?"

Uhhh oh god, I think I ask her out here...?

"...nobody I swear, Sam was joking, I'm just hot."

WHY DIDN'T I JUST ASK HER OUT OHMYGODAMISTUPID?!

"Okay, if you say so."

She laughs again. I look forward at the seats across from us as the Kiszka's come back.

"Well, what happened while we were gone??"

Sam said, nudging me. The twins snicker at me as Addison looks at me blankly

"Okay seriously why are we here?"

I straighten up in my seat trying to build up the courage to ask her, I look at her in the eyes and I finally spit it out

"Addison, I'm asking you out. That's what I was thinking about last night, and every night for the past 5 years."

I quickly cover my mouth in embarrassment as she stares at me with the most confused look I've ever seen.

"Me? Really? You, Daniel Robert Wagner, want to go out with me? You're kidding."

I look down, this hurts more then I planned. But just then, she starts laughing

"Danny do you know how long I've waited for you to ask me out?"

"What?"

That's all I could say, did she just say that? So she isn't rejecting me??