8.

Why couldn't Sam keep his mouth shut? I mean, I'm happy that he's happy for me and Addison but I seriously wanted to strangle him. I put my fork down on the table before I stabbed him with it, and then I looked at Addison. The smile she gave me automatically made me less angry towards Sam. I realized it was probably just his way of being supportive towards us, and I continued to eat my breakfast. After we were all done, we thanked Ms. P and then went up to Addison's room. She had sage green walls, with a few old vinyls glued to them. Her, Sam, and I sat down on her bed, and the twins sat on the beanbags she had. That's how we always sat it here. This time, though, Addison laid back and put her head in my lap. I didn't mind it. It was actually kinda cute. I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear when all of a sudden I heard Sam go,

"Please, get a room."

Addison laughed at that and then looked up at me.

"Maybe if you three would get off of our backs, we wouldn't have to display out affection for each other in front of you."

She said. That made all of us laugh. We hadn't all sat up here together for awhile. It was nice to have everyone in the same place again. It was almost completely normal.

"So, group dinner tonight? Our place?"

Jake said. We all agreed to it and said we would meet at 7:30. The Kiszka's left, leaving me and Addison behind with each other. I laid back on her bed where Sam had been and she moved up to my chest. She laid in my arms until she feel asleep. I, too, eventually fell asleep. Everything felt so right, we were good for each other, and I think we both knew. We must have slept for an hour or so because I woke up to Addison's mom standing over us, talking to Addison. She was leaving for work and she just wanted to make sure Addison knew. That meant it was already 1:00. We still had six and a half hours until we had to go to the Kiszka's, so naturally, we got up, got in my car, and drove to the record shop in town. We agreed on the album "Harry Styles" by Harry Styles. We both has lightly listened to One Direction near the end of their run, and we're drawn to Harry's vocals. We went out for a quick lunch and then went back to my place to listen to the album. My favorite song was "Sweet Creature" And her's was "From the Dining Table" she had a taste for sad music.

"Well, I better go home and change before dinner, I'll come right back though"

"Ok, hey Danny?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I stood there, not knowing what to say. I mean I loved her to but I didn't know if I was ready to say it back or not. She smiled at me, not seeking an answer.

"You don't have to say it back, I just wanted you to know it"

She said. I went up to her and kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you too"

I walked out of her house with the biggest smile on my face. She's the love of my life, I just know it.