9.

Note from author:
This chapter is going to overlap a little but just because I wanted Addison's pov on them saying I love you!

"Well, I better go home and change before dinner, I'll come right back though"

He said that with the sweetest tone in his voice.

"Ok, hey Danny?

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

He stood motionless for awhile. I couldn't believe I had just said it. I didn't want to be the first but I don't think he wanted to either.

"You don't have to say it back, I just wanted to make sure"

I said it with a smile on my face. He then walked up to me and moved my chin with one of his fingers so I was looking at him. He then pressed his soft lips onto my forehead, then back up.

"I love you too"

He then left. I could see the smile that had formed on his lips as he was turning around. He is so adorable.

About thirty minutes later he came back into my house and sat with me on the couch I had moved to. I was listening to the Harry Styles album again, this time, listening to all the words. They were all great songs, and I was addicted to Harry's voice. It was like Josh's if he was a lyric baritone and if he didn't scream 24/7.

"You like it?"

I must have been out of it, because he slightly shook me when he said it.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Sorry, must've zoned out"

"Yeah, you've been completely silent this whole time"

"Sorry, will this make up for it?"

I sat down on his lap and kissed him, I then got up and gave him my hand.

"Care for a dance?"

Only Angel started to play, and we danced to it like we were back at prom. Me and Danny had gone together, but only as friends. Now dancing to this song felt more like we were in a club, dancing drunkenly to any and all songs that blared in our ears. He bent down and kissed me. The kiss progressed into something of a make out session that ended with us back on the couch, me straddled on top of him, and us both almost gasping for air afterwards.

"What just happened"

"I think we just had a movie make out session."

We both laughed realizing how it intense it got.

"I NEED BLEACH! GOD OU TWO"

Sam shouted, I guess he had been there for long enough to see everything that happened. Me and Danny continued laughing, and eventually I realized how I was sitting, and fell to the side of Danny, Sam sitting beside him on the other side.

"Sam why are you here?"

Danny asked. It wasn't normal for Sam to just show up

"Oh yeah, Josh accidentally ran over Jakes arm with the van somehow, Jake's in the hospital.

"WHAT"

"SAM WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING"

"I FORGOT JESUS GET OFF MY BACK"

Me and Danny stared in disbelief. We eventually piled into his car and drove towards the hospital. We immediately knew where Jake's room was because we heard Josh apologizing and Jake yelling at him.

"I'll get Josh. You take care of Jake."

I said to Danny. We needed to separate the twins somehow. I walked into the room and I grabbed Josh by the waist and dragged him out of the room. He was shorter than me so he couldn't break free easily.

"I was just trying to apologize!"

Josh said with tear-filled eyes. He obviously was really concerned for Jake and didn't mean to run him over.

"How did you run over his arm?"

"He was on The phone with some girl, laying in the yard by the driveway and I didn't see his arm and I ran over it. I swear it was a complete accident."

"I believe you Joshie."

Danny walked into the room

"Jake wants to talk to you, Addison"

"Okay....?"

I walked into the room and saw the cast Jake had on his arm.

"How"

"I have no clue."

We both laughed. I wondered why he wanted to talk to me specifically, but didn't think a lot about it.

"I was driving by your house one night, no music or anything and heard you playing a guitar in your room. I didn't know you could play like that?"

"Oh. Yeah I can play....what does that have to do with your broken arm though?"

"It's my fretting hand. The doctors said they don't know if I'll be able to play again. If I can't, I want you to take my place in the band."

"Jake, I couldn't do tha-"

"The band's gonna fall apart if we don't have a good guitarist. Please, Addison."

"Fine. Have you already told Josh and Sam?"

"Yeah, they don't believe that you can play, if course, but they said they could 'teach you' if it came to it."

We laughed again. Neither of them could teach anyone anything. Just then, Danny and Josh walked in the room, and Jake's expression changed.

"Let him talk, Jake."

Danny said. Josh apologized, Jake said it was fine, but if he never played guitar again, he blamed it on Josh.

"Fair enough."

Josh said. How could this day have been better?