14.

I felt absolutely horrible. She didn't even know that nothing happened that night. The girls name was Helena. She tried to get me to do stuff with her but I refused. I knew that Addison was crushed, but I didn't want to call her. I told the guys about it and they all said I should tell her, but I knew she wouldn't believe me. After three weeks, I decided it was time to try and call her. I picked up the phone and dialed her number.

"What do you want"

She said blankly. It hurt me to hear her talk with that tone it was so sad.

"And before you try and make anything better, I just want to tell you I'm already seeing someone else."

"W-what?"

"Danny, I moved on. Deal with it."

"Addison. Please, can I talk?"

"Sure, whatever."

"I didn't cheat on you. I never would. The girl, Helena, she was all over me that night, but I paid no attention to her. I called her a cab after Josh had gone to bed. I promise, nothing happened between us."

"How do I know I can trust you."

"Addison, it's me. I'm your best friend"

"Not after you broke my trust. Look Danny. I loved being with you, but I knew it wasn't going to work out. I think we should just move on."

"Okay."

She hung up without saying goodbye. I felt tears forming in my eyes, but pushed them back. I cant believe she thought I cheated on her. We continued our shows, which lasted another week, then drove home. I got back to my place and took all my stuff inside. I immediately got a nasty look from Josie.

"How could you do that to her?"

"Josie, I didn't cheat on her."

"Uh huh, that's what they all say."

She said, storming out of the room. I put my things up in my room and started unpacking when I saw Addison at the front door. I ran downstairs and answered it.

"Hey.."

"Welcome Home."

"Yeah, thanks. It's nice to be back."

"I'm sure."

With that, she handed me a box, I opened it to see some of the things that were at her house, then she walked away, crying. I put the box on my bed and went through it. A picture, my toothbrush, cologne, my vinyls, some bracelets I had bought her, and her Harry Styles vinyl we had bought at the record store. I took the vinyl out to see a note taped to it.

"If you're reading this, it means that you probably are still in love with me. Danny, I love you more than life can explain. My 'boyfriend' isn't even real. I made him up to make you jealous. I'm sorry for being so rude to you. I love you Daniel Wagner. -Addison"

I immediately broke down in tears. If she still loved me, why didn't she show it? I get that she was mad at me and all, but why not tell me sooner? I ran to her house and knocked on the front door

"Hel- oh, hey"

I kissed her as soon as she looked into my eyes. I couldn't bare being away from her any longer. She started crying as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry Addison"

"It's okay Danny. I love you"

"I love you too."

We kissed again, except this time I picked her up and took her to the couch. We continued making out until her mom came in the room, then we quickly pulled apart.

"I knew you two would be back together in no time."

And with that, we were both laughing again. Addison wrapped her arms around me and hugged me again. I loved her so much.