20.

I woke up to see Addison still cuddled up to my chest. I smiled as I moved some hair out of her face and she stirred awake.

"Didn't mean to wake you, sorry honey"

"You're okay, when did you wake up?"

She said in her morning voice that I loved so much

"Just now"

I replied, smiling down on her

"I think we should tell everyone else today, about the engagement?"

"Yeah, we should before they find out some other way"

She giggled as she inched off the couch, getting up as she walked towards our bedroom, I followed her, except I diverted into our bathroom to give us both some privacy to change. When I came back out, she had a flowy dress on that hugged her in all the right places, with her hair framing her face perfectly.

"Wow...you look.....amazing"

I said, walking up to her and placing my hands on her hips

"So do you"

She said sweetly

"Come on, let's go babe"

She said before removing herself from my reach and walking out of our room. She walked out of the door taking the car keys with her, leaving me to run after her.

"Someone's eager to leave"

I said when I caught up to her

"Honestly, I'm scared, wait, why did I even grab the car key's everyone is at Jake's today"

She said, laughing

"Oh well"

As we approached it, I knocked on the door to Jake's apartment. The door opened to Josh, with a beer already in his hand.

"HEEEYYYYYY"

He said before shutting the door behind us"

"So, Danny And i have something to tell you all"

She said, looking at everyone, I waited a second before finally saying,

"We're getting married!"

Everyone in the room cheered, running up to either hug me or gawk about her ring

"Congratulations!"

Josh said when he came over to me

"Thanks man, I appreciate it"

I responded, hugging him tightly

"Of course!"

He said as he went to look at Addison's ring again, she laughed when he grabbed her hand, examining every diamond.

"Josh, this is the third time, I haven't even gotten to hug either of your brothers yet"

Addison said while pulling her hand away from Josh and going to wrap her arms around Jake. I smiled as I walked to the fridge to grab a drink. She eventually made her way back to me, and I slipped my arm around her waist. She laid her head on my shoulder as I smiled down onto her.

"I love you, Danny"

"I love you more"

I said, tightening my grip on her waist slightly. The door suddenly burst open and I saw Ronnie run in, flinging her arms around Addison and I.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!"

she yelled cheerfully as I laughed

"Which one told you?"

Addison questioned.

"Josh, also let me see that ring he said it's beautiful"

She grabbed Addison's hand staring at it

"Holy Jesus this is a nice ring!"

Ronnie squealed excitedly

"I know, it's gorgeous, isn't it?"

Addison said, smiling up at me

"It really is, ugh I want what you two have"

She said before going to plop down on the couch with her brothers.

"I think they're okay with us getting married"

"Yeah, me too"

I said while looking at her in her eyes, getting lost them

"We should go back to our apartment, I'll make us some lunch and we can spend the day together?"

"That sounds absolutely perfect honey, hey guys, we're gonna head out!"

All four of them looked back at us, almost in unison and said their goodbyes as we walked out of the door and back to our apartment. She held true to what she said and made us some sort of fancy pasta dish that was far to good to actually be food.

"What...is this...."

"Do you hate it?"

"No...it's.....probably the best thing I've ever put into my mouth"

"That's good to hear, some family recipe I remembered from years ago"

"Okay, if you made this everyday for the rest of ours lives I would love you so much more"

"Wow, I might just have to do that then"

She laughed. The rest of the day we sat around in the apartment, planning bits and pieces of the wedding. We had decided on a chocolate cake with caramel buttercream frosting, honestly nothing sounded better. We both decided that white roses are what we wanted, they were not only her favorite flowers, but they fit the look we were going for. We wanted the ceremony to be outside, somewhere with a lot of trees, then we would move the reception inside, to a beautifully decorated space that overlooked a lake. We found the perfect spot, and booked the venue for early fall. She eventually fell asleep in my arms as we attempted to watch Across the Universe again.