22.

Note from author: SORRY IVE BEEN INACTIVE I KNOW!! so basically I'm in a musical and I'm the lead, and I'm in school so I haven't had time to write!! I swear I have not forgotten about you guys! Anyways, idk how long it's gonna be until I write again after this chapter, but it's probably gonna be a couple of weeks I'm so sorry!

The wedding was a day away, and we were both excited. We spent the entire day together, doing nothing but walking around the small town in Ohio, getting stopped by people who recognized me every so often, but she didn't mind. We ended our day with a movie on the couch, then we went to sleep. I woke up before her the next day, and got out of bed, without looking at her, which was hard because when I woke up I was buried in her neck. She stirred awake after I got out of the bedroom.

"Where are you?"

"Kitchen!"

"Okay I'm gonna get in the shower, Sam's still picking you up, right?"

"Yeah he's here. I'll see you later honey!"

"I love you!"

"I love you too"

I walked out of the hotel room, greeted by an eager Sam.

"So....today's the day!!"

"Yeah, c'mon let's go Sam I wanna get there already"

"Okay jeez Danny don't be so uptight"

"Sorry, I just woke up"

After a few hours, I was told that she had arrived. I couldn't wait to see her walk down the aisle, I couldn't wait to see her dress, how she did her hair, all of it. The time finally came, and I was standing outside, stomach flipping, and I saw the bridesmaids coming. When Sam came up he nudged my shoulder,r noticing I was already starting to cry. Then I saw Addison. She looked breathtakingly gorgeous. Her hair in a boho-style braid bun with babies breath laid evenly in her hair. I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks, and when she reached me, she wiped my tears out of my eyes.

"Danny, it's okay, I'm not that pretty in this dress."

She really was though. The way the loose selves embroidered with vines and leaves, the train that was longer than she was tall. She looked like God himself had sent her into this earth just to be mine. The ceremony happened in slow motion, I tried to take it all in, knowing this would be the only time I would see her like this, tears threatening her eyes as she looked at me. The priest eventually spoke the words we wanted to hear most.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Our lips immediately found each others longingly as my hand rested on her back and she leaned on it a bit, knowing I hold her up. Everyone cheered for us as we walked back down the aisle together.

"You look stunning"

"So you do"

The reception was really fun, and a lot happened, Josh got extremely drunk and Jake was basically chasing him around the venue, Sam hung around me and Addison most of the time, making cheesy comments about us getting married. Our first dance was to Light My Love. It just seemed fitting for us. She ended up crying more than I did. By the time we left, her makeup was running down her neck. I did. my best to wipe it away, but it didn't do too much. We ended up spending our honeymoon in Michigan, close to Frankenmuth so we could visit while we were on our way back, but we stayed in a small cabin in Au Train. We had our...fun...of course, but we mainly stayed outdoors, hiking, walking the beach, things like that. Once we finally got back to Nashville it was time to start touring again, but this time, with my beautiful wife.