21.

AUTHOR NOTE: the playlist mentioned in this chapter is an actual playlist, made by yours truly. It's on Spotify, and the name is the exact same as it is in this chapter, so if you want, give it a listen!

Fall was coming on fast, the wedding was a month away and I couldn't have been more excited. I went dress shopping with my bridesmaids, Josie, Jita, Lacie, Kara, and Callie. Josie was my maid of honor, because she had been really close to me ever since I started hanging out with Danny, so it only felt right. Danny had Sam as his best man, and Sam happily agreed to it, practically throwing himself into Danny. We all laughed, everyone but Sam already taking a guess that he would be the best man. Jake, Josh, and a couple of Danny's other friends were his other groomsmen. We hired a photographer and a DJ, then decided to go out to dinner. We still hadn't decided if we wanted a honeymoon or not, but if we did, we wouldn't go far. Maybe a small cabin out in the middle of nowhere with a great view. I ordered my meal and Danny ordered his.

"You are so beautiful"

I said, out of the blue. He immediately turned red

"You are too, You're definitely more beautiful than me"

"I might as well be right under Aphrodite then"

I said, giggling as a took a sip of water.

"Oh really? I'm that beautiful?"

"Definitely."

"Well thank you"

He said, placing a hand over his heart dramatically.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"Highly unlikely"

"Doubt it"

We both burst into laughter as people began to stare and we forced ourselves to stop

"I'm so sorry"

I said to a few of the people around us. When I finally got completely collected myself, the food was arriving at our table. We both ate fairly quickly, then paid and went home.

"Do you ever think we'll move out of here?"

"Definitely, we should start looking at houses."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I do. We should have a nice, open space. Kinda like Sam's place."

"Yeah, that would be amazing."

We looked at each other with excitement. We knew that the wedding was coming on, and after that, we would start looking for houses. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I walked over to our Bluetooth speaker to connect my phone and play my playlist titled, "Danny Wagner <3" he always laughed at it, thinking about what made me think of him in all of these songs. Most of them he could connect the dots with, but some, like "Helter Skelter" and "Stay With Me" he got really confused about.

"Why are these songs even on this playlist?"

He said scrolling through them.

"I don't know, some of them I added just because I like them"

"You added songs to a playlist...about me....because you like them?"

"Yep, sure did"

"Why does that me me love you even more?"

He said as "Anyone Else but You" by the Moldy Peaches came on. We sang this song all the time together, so we immediately started doing our stupid little dances along with it as we sang the words to each other. After awhile, we sat on the couch and cuddled up, listening to the music play.

"This is making me really tired"

I laughed sleepily. Danny scooped me up bridal style and carried me to our bed, laying me down gently.

"You didn't have to do that"

I giggled

"I know, just thought you might appreciate it"

He said as he took his shirt off and laid down beside me. I immediately found my place in between his arm and his chest. I closed my eyes and breathed his scent in. It was always hard to place, a little bit of bonfire, with some vanilla and cherry, and just the slightest note of coconut from my perfume. I laid still in his arms until I feel asleep, taken completely over by his warmth.