11.

Note from author:
Sorry I haven't been publishing anything new!! I've been caught up in a few things so I had no time to write. This chapter is a little choppy, but I hope you enjoy it

I woke up to the feeling of Danny's large, muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see him smiling and bringing himself closer to me.

"Morning"

He said is his sweet but raspy morning voice

"Hi"

I replied back

"You look like you dragged a mascara tube across your face..."

I looked at my phone camera to see mascara running down my face

"How..."

"I don't know"

I laughed a bit, he must like my laugh because I saw him focus in on me from my phone.
I turned back around after wiping some off with my sleeve and I gave Danny a kiss on the cheek

"What was that for?"

He said

"What do you mean?"

"Did you not mean it or something??"

I finally realized what he was meaning, and gave him and actual kiss. He smiled afterwards, looking at me with big, gorgeous eyes that could make you cry just by looking at them.

"I should probably go home, I'll see you later though, okay?"

"Alright, I'm gonna go back to sleep for a bit"

I laughed again and walked out of his room, quietly shutting the door, knowing that the rest of the house was asleep. I grabbed my wallet and walked out the front door, making my way home when I heard familiar voices coming down the street.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Josh had his head out of the window like a dog screaming

"JOSHUA MICHEAL KISZKA ITS 8:30 IN THE MORNING!"

"well hello there"

He responded, opening the door to the van, letting me in

"Hey Jake, finally got out of  that prison?"

"Yeah. But this cast is absolute torture."

I felt horrible for Jake. Music was his true passion. He could sing like an Angel, but guitar was his favorite thing in the world. He would be crushed if he couldn't play again.

"I can kinda move my fingers again, the doctors are super hopeful."

He said with a half smile. I returned one back, hoping to bring his mood up. Sam was asleep in the back as we pulled up to the Kiszka house.

"SAMUEL FRANCIS KISZKA"

I yelled, exactly like their mother. He jumped up and looked around after I had yelled, but looked unamused after he realized it had been me who yelled, and not his actual mother.

"why'd you do that-"

He said quietly

"Because it's funny"

Jake and Josh were laughing behind me. After all of us had gotten out of the van, I waved goodbye and walked home. I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket, so I picked it up to see it was Danny calling.

"Hello?"

"Hi"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just missed your voice"

"Danny. It's been five minutes"

"But I miss you"

I laughed at the remark, because I had never heard Danny this soft. He's always been on the softer side of people, but in that moment, he sounded like a stay animal, begging for food.

"I miss you too, but I'll see you in a bit. Don't you have practice today?"

"Yeah, will you be there?"

"I mean, I have to be there to fill in for Jake....but....Do you want me there?"

"......yeah....."

"Why'd you take so much time to say that-?"

I laughed again, and so did he

"I don't know, but I'll see you in a bit, I love you"

"I love you too, Danny"