Chapter 25 - Humiliated.

Her heart sank. Did she hear that right?

Show him? Was he insane?

Stupid question, damn right he was.

What was she meant to do here? Strip down naked and hump Henry in the hopes that he would get erect? They were doomed.

This was the worst thing that could possibly happen to them.

Their ruse was up, there was no way they could pull this off.

"Permission for both of us to speak freely during the... punishment?" Henry asked.

Kirea's head snapped toward Henry her eyes wide, what the hell was he thinking? He can't honestly expect this to work, did he?

"Granted." The King retorted with a wave of his free hand. "Pretend I'm not here."

Yeah fucking right! How was that going to be possible?!

The way he was looking Kirea up and down was already putting her on edge.

Henry had turned toward her.

No, he couldn't be serious!

The panic and fear was written all over her face.

He wasn't actually going to take her, was he?

It seemed like he was though, he looked so serious. Would he go to such lengths to keep his life? That was a stupid question, she would.

Henry took two shot steps toward her.

She was backed up against the desk, bumping into it with a gasp her hands resting against the wooden edge inadvertently pushing her breasts up.

Her swimsuit was currently drying in her room for her late-night visit yet to come with Ren, her dress was thin and left almost nothing to the imitation, especially with his grip around her waist pulling the fabric tightened around her.

She realized then that he was playing to the king's tune, he wanted to see Kirea in vulnerable positions.

"Your hearts beating so fast, I thought I was the only man that could do that to you." Henry laughed as he leant in placing a kiss on her collarbone.

She shivered, her body rejecting the action. She wanted desperately to push him away, to run.

He gently tugged on the material to expose more of her shoulder causing her to gasp again. She was scared, the shiver turning to a light shake. She didn't want to do this but she must.

'Just think of it as the first night with your husband if you were to ever go ahead with an arranged marriage.' She thought as she tried to justify what was happening.

"She's being shy my boy." The King commented, with a chuckle from the bed, clearly enjoying the show. "How cute."

"Don't worry my Lord, I know how to get her going," Henry responded as he gently picked her up, placing her atop the table, allowing him better access to her chest and neck.

Her hands, not knowing what else to do, found the material at his chest, her fingers clenching tightly to his shirt. Gods, she didn't know what she was meant to do in this situation, was she meant to undress him?

Also now would be a good time to point out that she was actually a virgin, there was blood the first time, right? Or so she was told, she didn't actually know. How was she going to let him know? There was no way she could pull this off without the King suspecting something, the first time was painful, right?

His lips found her ear and he whispered to her so quietly that she nearly missed it. "It's okay, we can get through this, same as always. Giggle like I'm nibbling on your ear."