2

Y/N's POV,

Weeks went by and my friendship with those two girls blossomed. I can still see Damien staring at me intensely yet he never came out of his way to approach me. He simply stared from afar.

Soon I forgot about all the other students who never talked to me unless if there was a group activity. And they barely say a word or two.

Each day I wake up in quite a cheery mood. I go to school and my friends are waiting for me. We laugh in the halls and start being quiet upon entering the room.

Yet today was different, my friends didn't wait for me in the gate and when I entered the room, they avoided my eye. I tried to approach them but Ma'am Vanessa started the discussion.

Damien was once again looking at me, and I looked down at the floor, slipping into my seat. 

"Y/N." He uttered coldly.

"Hmm?" I hummed in reply, extremely cautious. "Do you want to eat lunch with me today?" His eyes twitched a little and I pursed my lips.

"Fucking answer me." He raised his voice a little. Although it was still undoubtedly calm, I think I can sense a little anger in his voice, which was completely unreasonable.

"Uhm maybe not, because we don't know each other?" I answered in a small voice.

He scoffed and let out a laugh, a sarcastic and quite sinister laugh. "Ah, yes you don't know me." He stopped laughing immediately. "You're eating with me today." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"But.. But I'm eating with Mina and Dolores today-" I started but he cut me off by pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

I gasped and pushed him away quickly, wiping my lips angrily. "What- what is wrong with you?" I groaned.

I looked around yet no one was looking at us, no one payed attention to whatever was happening, including Mina and Dolores. Everyone else acted like I was invisible, even though we were both making a scene.

Damien pulled me to his lap and was chuckling as he kissed my hair lightly. "No one gives a fuck about you, Y/N. Haven't you noticed? No one wants anything to do with you. "

I blinked back tears, shoving the truth down my throat. It was true, painfully true.

"Mina and Dolores cares for me. So, shut up." I told him and looked away.

He simply ran his hand on my thigh and rubbed it up and down.

"Ma'am Vanessa!" I voiced out. "Can you please help me?" I asked yet she ignored me brutally. Tears were rolling down my eyes as I frantically asked her for help yet she never batted an eye towards me, while Damien was smirking smugly.

"Shh, darling. No one's going to hear you. No one, but me. "

...

The bell rang for lunch. I took my lunchbox and skipped towards Mina and Dolores' table.

"Hi guys, can I sit down?" I asked cheerfully but they shot me quick glances and coughed.

"Actually, someone else is eating here, Y/N." Dolores said coldly. "Yeah." Mina added, and they placed both their bags on the available space.

My breath hitched in pain as they openly rejected me and I took a few steps back, only to land into a hard chest. I turned around to see Damien who wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Come sit with me, Y/N." He whispered against my ear, and his lips made a brief contact with my skin, causing me to feel shock and something I really didn't want to feel.