14

Y/N's POV,

My eyes started brimming with tears, and I couldn't help but sit down the bench and started to cry loudly.

"Bitch what's up? What happened?" Andrei says, poking me with his fingers.

"I-I my ex-boyfriend is coming for me. He's just- he just doesn't want to leave me alone." I sobbed.

"What? Who?" Leona asked.

I handed her the phone and they both listened to it. Leona looked visibly disturbed, but Andrei, on the other hand, looked very angry for a moment, but he quickly masked his expression as if hiding something. His face suddenly turned back into that playful expression.

"Bitch he wants to break me? Oh daddy yeah I want you to bend me over and fu- my- pussy-" he was saying but Leona was trying to cover his mouth.

"Girl? This guy is obviously a psychopath and he wants to kill you and come back for Y/N. Get yourself together." She hissed.

"Come on, I was just lightening the mood, plus, he sounds absolutely hot he really made my pussy tingle though." Andrei laughed.

"Andrei, you do not have a pussy-"

"Well my ass is tighter than your pussy!"

"Atleast I've been fucked, unlike you gay bi-"

"Well my ass doesn't have hair, unlike yours!"

"Andrei!" Leona gasped.

I couldn't focus upon what they were doing. "G-guys. He's got my parents. He's kidnapped them." I sobbed. I don't know what to do now. "Why won't Damien just leave me alone and let me be with my life? After beating up all those kids at school and blackmailing them to stop talking to me and make me feel like an idiot! An outcast!" I rambled on, making Leona and Andrei sit next on both sides of me as they comfort me.

"Now he wants to do it all over again, and I'm so sick and tired. I just want to live my life peacefully." My hands shaking as I placed them together.

"Y/N, your hands are so cold-" Leona says.

"Wait, who did you say your boyfriend was? Ex- I mean."

"Damien. Damien Huxley."

There was total silence as Leona's jaw dropped and Andrei's eyes faltered.

"A-Are you sure it's Damien Huxley? Not uhm.. Damien Black or Damien Gourdelli or something?" Andrei pried.

"No... Damien Huxley."

"Y/N... He's the most powerful mafia in the country. Heck, the world, even." Leona started. "There are other mafia leaders all over the world, but they're nothing compared to him. They bow down to him."

I felt a pang in my chest, and I could feel panic claw from the pit of my stomach. "Oh.. what am I going to do?" I sobbed.

"You can hide in my place, Y/N." He said in a low voice that I didn't recognize.

"Uhm... how are you so sure he won't find her?" Leona spat out.

"He will, but maybe it won't be easy. Once he manages to find my place, we can move her to a well-hidden apartment." He says.

"Are you sure it's going to work?" I wa sniffing.

"And what about my parents?"

"If he loves you, he wouldn't kill anyone you love." Andrei says. "Come on, let's go." Before we went out of the mall he took off the purple wig he was wearing and changed into casual clothes.

I got in the back seat while Leona and Andrei were in the front seat.

It was dead silent inside the car and I could hear the ticking of my watch.

"Y/N, don't go back to your apartment, we'll just go directly to-

Crash!

A car suddenly threw its front on us, making sure that the impact wasn't to strong yet powerful enough to make us hit our heads. The window shattered and some shards wounded Leona and Andrei's faces.

"L-Leo... Andrei... please... are you okay?" I coughed feverishly. They both didn't reply, and I started to cry again when suddenly the car door on my side opened and I was dragged out of the car.

"Hi baby. Did you miss me?" He smirked at the wound on my forehead and bent down to kiss my lips.

"Damien, no, please leave me." I begged him. He gritted his teeth and dragged me closer to him. His men were dragging my friends out of the car, still unconscious.

"Is that the fucker you talked about?" Damien gestured to Andrei.

"No... no Damien he's gay, don't hurt him. Please don't!"

His eyes suddenly twitched and he shot a bullet in Andrei's left arm and leg. Andrei woke up from the pain and he winced, moaning.

"God I hate it when you beg for a man, baby." He gripped my chin, tightening his hold.

"Damien... you're hurting me." I groaned.

"Good. I'm going to fuck you senseless and make you hurt some more."