23

Y/N's POV,

(WARNING: SMUT AHEAD)

What the fuck is happening to me..

I was standing infront of the mirror, wearing a white silk night dress, a huge diamond ring situated in one of my fingers.

Suddenly, Damien walks in and places both his hands on my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"What the heck are you-"

"Come, hurry, let's not wait any longer." His deep, intoxicating voice hovered above my head.

"Stop, let go." I exclaimed as Damien carried me off my  feet and swung me over his shoulders. Approaching the bathroom, I could hear the shower through the glass, the glass wall foggy. I was placed gently back on my feet as he opens the door to the shower area.

I flinched and took a step back, but he pulled me inside with a hint of aggression. "Damien. " I squeaked in fear. He suddenly locked his gaze on me as he pinned me under the shower, drenching my entire body with water.

"No more running, no more excuses love." he uttered in a dark voice. "I am taking you today." He traced a finger on my jawline, suddenly tightening the grip on my jaw and forcing my eyes to his. I closed my eyes, allowing tears roll down my cheeks, but water rushed to my face, making my tears look like a part of the shower rain.

He ripped my shirt off, revealing my bra. He pulled down my thick pajamas and bit my panty off. He slowly unhooked the bra I was wearing, and threw the remnants of my clothes to who knows where. "Damien, I d-don't think.. You can't do this!" I started, yet he suddenly pushed aside the bars of soap from the soap rack and hoisted my body up to sit on it. He then kneeled down and parted my legs harshly, then swiftly licking the length of my slickened slit. I squealed in surprise and immediately held onto his hair. He looked straight into my eyes while placing his entire mouth against my tiny hole and began to suck on it aggressively.

I threw my head back at the quivering sensation and let out a loud moan. "D-Damien stop, go-, ahh, ahh!" I moaned  loudly, placing a palm over my mouth to muffle the sinful screams coming from it. He smirked on my pussy and suddenly wriggled his tongue over my wet hole. "Mhmmm!" I quake, feeling a rush of pleasure take over my entire body as I came all over his tongue. "God you taste so good, honey." Damien says in between licking off my orgasm.

He stood up and  placed my arms around him, trembling from the strong orgasm. He then placed me back to my feet, and as my legs refused to stand on it's own, he was forced to pin me against the wall again, then placing the tip of his manhood over my pussy. "Are you ready for this, honey?" He whispered against my ear. I nodded vigorously, having found a sudden desire to obtain pleasure.

He slowly pushed the tip of his manhood inside my tiny hole, and I bit my lip in pain. He kisses my neck to distract me from pain the as he pushes his entire dick inside my now bleeding pussy. "Ow, ow, Damien stop! I DON'T WANT THIS ANYMORE!" I groan in pain.

"Hush, baby, calm down. It will all be over soon." He says soothingly and began to move very slowly, allowing me to adjust from his size. Slowly his movements turned from slow to moderate, and the once excruciating pain I felt transformed into addictive pleasure. "F-faster, Damien." I finally choked out, begging him to go fast, forgetting everything that happened between the both of us.

He smirked and quickened his face, making me throw my head back in pleasure and scream loudly. He hissed and bit on my shoulder, growling and riding on me faster. My eyes rolled at the back of my head as he hit a certain spot inside my pussy, and moaned louder. "O-ohh my God Damien, please, please fuck me harder, harder!" I slapped  his back repeatedly, begging for more. Damien didn't fail to disappoint me as he moved faster, bringing me into the brink of insanity. He pushed my legs farther apart and placed both over his shoulder.

"It's coming again, D-Damien!" I stuttered, feeling the same overloading sensation on my stomach. "You want to cum baby?" HE asks in a shaky voice, unable to speak properly due to the speed of his movement. I nod, failing to speak properly as an orgasm long and hard took over me. "Ohh!" I scream uncontrollably, a trail of saliva escaping from my mouth and dripping down my chin. Damien as well buried his face on my neck as he groaned loudly and released wads of cum inside me.

After a few seconds, he looked up and saw his wife half-asleep in his arms. He smiled and tapped my nose. "Bullshit, baby. No more fucking running and hiding. You are mine and mine alone."

...

I gasp as I snap awake, immediately sitting up from the bed.

I realized that I was completely naked, and the part of the bedsheet under my inner thighs were now drenched with wetness.

I'm in a luxurious private suite. I hate Andrew, and I hate Damien. Well.. do I really hate him?

I realized I had fallen asleep earlier, Andrew went out saying he was going to get some coffee. And for the record, I truly wish he wouldn't come back. I miss my parents.

I heard the door creak open and in came Andrew.

"Hi baby, we've arrived."

Helllooooooo!!!!! IS IT HOT? IS IT SPICY? HOW ABOUT DELICIOUS?