18

Y/N's POV,

Warning. Smut ahead. If you're an innocent reader then you SHOULD DEFINITELY NOT RISK READING. I SWEAR. DON'T FOLLOW MY FOOTSTEPS. YOU CAN STILL SAVE YOURSELF.

I couldn't help but feel terrified as Andrew grabs me forcefully up the stairs, I suddenly hit my knee and screamed in pain, he didn't care. He pulls my up by my arm and carries me instead.

I was groaning in pain as he opened the door to our room and throws me into our bedroom.

He rummages something from the drawer and I took that as time to run towards the door but- I was caught midway and he smacks my ass and I groaned again, surrendering to him.

"S-stop, andrew." He ignores my pleas and cuffed both my hands into the bed and pulled the purple dress I was wearing upwards, revealing the soft grandma panties I had underneath.

He grabs both my legs and rips them apart, holding them in place, revealing the corners of my inner thighs.

He placed his nose over my panties and I felt him inhale, I could sense myself unwillingly feeling soaked from down there. I cried out, wanting him to stop. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Andrew grabs my panties and pulls them down my legs, fully revealing my soft pearl that I hid underneath.

"It's so smooth, baby." He chuckles as he ran his finger down the slit of my pearl, and I felt electrified with sudden pleasure, my mouth forming an O.

"Let me have a taste." I grimaced as I felt his breath over my wet pear and he slowly pushes out his tongue to trace the slit of my pussy.

I moaned loudly and held onto what I could, the railing of the bed.

Suddenly I felt him bite the small pearl inside ny folds. I screamed in pain. "Andrew! That hurts!" He only chuckled and continued to bite my pussy all over, making me keep shouting shouting in pain.

I could only feel his wicked grin as he finally stopped painfully biting me and started to run his tongue smoothly on my pussy, feeling him suck on my juices as I wriggled helpless under him.

"God, baby, you taste heavenly." He groans and buries his head deeper into my folds, pushing his lips down to my sensitive spots.

I curled my toes, feeling unwanted pleasure engulf me. He opens his mouth wide and envelops my entire pussy in his mouth making me squeal in pleasure.

"S-Stop it Andrew please stop." I moaned, not wanting to release an orgasm in his mouth again, I didn't want him to taste me like Damien did before.

"Stop, Andrew, Ahh!" I moaned and he playfully moved his tongue up and down my throbbing pearl, making me lose my mind yet once again.

"Oh God baby come on, come for me." He says in a heavy voice and buries his head in between my thighs again.

"Ahh!" I squealed loudly.

"Fuck." He cusses under his breath as he quickened his pace, forcing me to have an orgasm.

"Andrew!" I shouted loudly, not able to stop myself. I felt a stream of water gush out from my pearl as I threw my head back and moaned. "Ahh! Ahh!" I was moaning.

Andrew lapped up my juices but frowned. "That wasn't an orgasm, was it? You simple squirted. That won't do."

He licks his lower lip and suddenly pushes my legs farther apart, burying his face in my pearl once again.

"I hate you so much!" I said in teary eyes, wanting it to end.

Andrew drew back and harshly slapped my pearl, frowning at me. I screamed in pain, and I looked down to see my pussy swollen and red, it was tortured way too much.

He then continued to eat up my pussy and sucked in the juices I release when I felt myself reaching my peak again.

I felt my body getting hotter and my juices leaking even more. Andrew smiles and pulls his head up to look at me, smiling with juice-covered lips.

"There we go." He chuckles and licks my pussy up even more violently.

I closed my eyes and braced myself, feeling an unbearable feeling ungulf me. I wakl3d loudly as I felt myself release in his mouth, my white cum pouring as he lapped them up fast.

He was groaning lightly as he swallowed my orgasm.

I closed my eyes, feeling myseld tire out immediately after having an orgasm. He chuckles and finally released the painful grip on my legs. He grabbed a tissue from the table and wiped his lips with it, along with the trail of drool that ran down my chin.

I felt my consciousness fade slowly, and I saw Andrew walk out of the door leaving me there. It was cold, and he didn't release me from the chains.

I felt tears pour from my eyes as I fell into the world of sleep.