6

Y/N's POV,

Warning! This part contains some umm, spicy smut. So if you're innocent and want to keep your lovely eye virginity then you can scroll past this part.

...

"Damien.. should we really be doing this?" I whispered.

He nodded and kissed my shoulder. "Do you want me to take them off for you, sweetheart?"

I stood there for a moment and reluctantly nodded.

He smirked against my skin and grabbed ahold of my panty, pulling it down. I raised my feet one by one so he can take it off completely.

"Flowers." Damien showed me my blue floral panties and I blushed in shame. He pulled it close to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"My baby smells so fucking good." He moaned.

I blushed again and gasped a little when he carried me in his arms and placed me onto the bed.

Then he took some silk towels and started to tie both of my hands on the bedpost.

"Damien, what are you doing?" I tried to shake my arms.

"Shh baby, it's going to be alright." He kissed my forehead gently. "Damien, are you going to do it?" I whispered fearfully.

He looked at my eyes. "Well not exactly, darling. I'm not going to do jt. I'm just going to make you feel good, understood?"

I nodded and squealed when he pulled my skirt up, almost revealing my private part. "Open your legs wide, baby. Let me see your pussy." He kissed my legs.

I gulped and slowly began to open my legs, showing him my rosebud. He looked at me in the eye and then took a glance on my petal.

Then he did the unimaginable. He leaned in and took a swift lick of my slit.

I gasped and buckled my hips upward. He smirked at me and stared into my eyes as he leaned his head down again and pulled out his tongue, and began rubbing it against the pearl in my pussy.

I groaned and my legs shook in his action. I was starting to feel really soaked down there. I bit my lower lip and scrunched my brows while keeping eye contact with him.

Suddenly he placed his entire mouth on my clit and began to devour me aggressively, sucking and licking my pussy with such force.

"Ohh... Damien!" I let out a scream and gripped on the silk sheets that were tying my hand to the bedpost.

The sounds of his aggressive sucking and his loud licks were making me more delirious as I made louder moans and sounds of pleasure.

As his movements overtook my mind I unconsciously started to grind my hips against his mouth, making me feel even more good and pleasure driven.

I felt his smirk pressed on my wet rosebud and he kept on sucking me harshly, the wet noises and my lewd moans getting even louder.

"Ohh, Damien! Ahh! Ohh m- Ahh yes!" Was all I could ever say as I opened my legs even wider, giving him more access to my folds.

"Oh, Damien stop, I think I'm going to pee!" I exclaimed when I felt an overpowering sensation in my flower.

He shook his head and stopped for a moment, looked up with his mouth dripping with my juices. "Cum in my mouth, princess."

Then he buried his face once again to my pussy and was eating it even harder.

"Ahh! I'm going to-"

I let out a high-pitched scream and my eyes rolled at the back of my head as I felt a stream of water squirt out of my pussy. Damien groaned and sucked the juices up while my toes curl and I arch my back in so much pleasure.

He kept his lips on my little clit until I finally stopped squirting and my legs were shaking terribly.

He looked up at my messy figure. Sweaty hair, eyes staring at the ceiling and the wetness just underneath me.

"You did very good, baby. I'm so proud of you. My good girl." He smirked and kissed my pussy gently, and I shivered, feeling overly sensitive.

"Did that feel good, baby?" He asked while fixing my hair.

I nodded while I was still in a daze, unable to concentrate.

He chuckled and shovered my faces with wet kisses.

"You're mine, all mine."

...

The exhaustion was making me feel extremely tired and I was starting to doze off. I felt the silk ties were taken off from me and I tried to open them yet failed.

"Go to bed, my sweet princess."

...

OH MY ASS OH MY STUPID ASS! I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST WROTE THAT! NO! UNBELIEVABLE! THIS IS ILLEGAL I SHOULD GET ARRESTED