4

Y/N's POV,

This went on for a whole 5 months. The whole entire class and even the school barely took notice of me. When I am around everyone looks quiet and avoids me.

It's as if I was a plague and they were all trying to separate themselves from me.

But I couldn't care less. I had Damien, and I fell for him harder each day. Most of the time he was always there. He took me out for dates, he gave me assurance. And those small forehead kisses and passionate stolen ones made my heart tingle in pure joy.

The whole entire school can ignore me for all I care. As long as I had Damien, I was alright with everything. He made me so much happier.

Damien was also inlove with me. He kept me close to his side all the time and I was well protected by him. The four boys that tags along with him ar named Jace, Rade, Lejandro, and Carro. Very fancy, I know. Jace and Rade are the most hilarious people I know. They were also major playboys in the school. Lejandro on the other hand was extremely smart and cold. And Carro. Lejandro's twin brother. I can't even begin to explain about him, he's very complicating. He never talks. I mean he does, but in very short replies. They tagged along with me whenever Damien wasn't around.

"Where's Damien?" I asked Lejandro. "Ah. He's visiting his mom." He replied coldly.

"When will he be back?" I pouted.

"Tomorrow, doll." Jace ruffled my hair before winking at a group of girls, causing them to giggle. I ducked and glared at him. They always called me a doll. And I simply don't understand why they would call me that.

"I'm going to get lunch." Rade stood up. "Come with me, Jace." He nodded to him. "Keep an eye on doll." He told Lejandro and Carro.

They both nodded firmly and placed me in between both of them.

"Damien will kill us if she slips from our eyes." Jace added.

"Guys, guys! What is wrong with you?" I stared at them incredulously. "What are you talking about? Stop acting like I'm not a fucking human!"

I fumed at them.

But then Jace just blinked and even laughed.

I sighed in frustration. I really didn't like them much. Except for Carro who doesn't say anything. I actually like the fact that he's a quiet person. Jace or Rade should definitely try being like him, even for just a day.

I didn't say a word to them until they came back with the food. We all ate in silence. "Aww, are you mad, doll?" Rade chuckled.

I didn't reply.

"We're sorry doll, okay? Sorry." Jace pouted and I couldn't help but give him a side eye. Then I slowly smiled.

"There we go. Our gorgeous doll. Keep eating." Rade made a move to pinch my cheek but Lejandro immediately smacked his hand away.

"Not her face, Rade." Lejandro hissed.

...

The next day, I saw Damien walk in casually, and he engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Darling. I missed you." He pressed his face on my neck and inhaled deeply.

"I missed you too, Damien." I smiled sheepishly.

"You okay? Did the boys take care of you well?" He asked me. "I swear to God if those pesky little-"

"N-no Damien they took care of me." I told him. "Good."

"Damien... where were you yesterday?" I asked him.

"I personally sent my brother a gift, darling. It was his birthday." He told me.

My brows met in confusion and suspicion as well.

"But Lejandro said-"

"Darling, let's go to class." He interrupted me.

I nodded and allowed him to take my hand and lead us to class. I was trying to think of a logical explanation. Were they lying at me? Was he doing something else?

But I couldn't seem to remember my suspicions when he pushed me against the wall and gave me a passionate kiss.

I moaned lightly against his mouth. I'd gotten used to these sweet kisses and I've learned how to respond to them.

(wow bae you are a fast learner)

He pulled away and I was in a daze, unable to think of anything else but his soft lips embedded in mine.

Sometimes I feel like I should stop my feelings for Damien. My gut tells me something is terribly wrong yet my heart yearns for more of him and his addictive touch.

And since I'm a stupid little girl, of course I chose to follow my heart. My pathetic little heart.