13

Damien's POV,

Again, dealing with this bullshit? I gritted my teeth in annoyance, feeling cold and darkness run down my spine. I didn't bother me at all, it makes me feel quite confident.

"We... we swear Mr. Huxley, we d-don't have a daughter, my wife and I have been married for 25 years without children. Y-You see... I am inferti-"

"Shut up! I'm trying to be nice to you, Felix." I snapped at Y/N's father. I'll be much more respectful once he's officially my father in law and watching me marry his gorgeous daughter in our wedding day.

"Please, Mr. Huxley.. We don't have a daughter-"

"Then what is this?!"

I finally snapped and bellowed, throwing them a bunch of pictures and documents, such as Y/N's birth certificate, smiley photos of her with her parents during birthdays, and even her baptismal certificate. "I know everything about her, all that she wants, and I can give it to her. She loves me, but she's just scared, so please. Tell me where my wife is."

"M-Mister Huxley we don't have-"

"Okay shut the fuck up!" I finally pointed a gun at his wife's head and placed a hand on the trigger, knowing well enough that I won't hit her as the gun didn't have any bullets in it.

"S-Sir, please don't hurt my wife I beg you. We really don't know-"

"Fine. Don't tell me where Y/N is. I will find her without your help, and once I do, I'll punish her badly for running away from me, and it will all be your fault. I will torture her and she will scream for her father and mother, but you won't be able to help her now, will you?"

I saw the two of them shiver under my gaze, and I grinned.

"Whereas if you tell me right now where my wife is, then she won't suffer much and only receive a minimal punishment from me. So what's it gonna be, Felix?" I used the tip of my gun to scratch my forehead.

"Y-You won't hurt our daughter?" He stuttered.

I grinned, finally. This moron was giving in. "Oh, now you have a daughter?" I snickered. "It depends, if she doesn't make me mad and resist."

"We want our daughter to be safe, and we supported her decision because she doesn't like you!" Y/N's mother suddenly hissed and my left eye twitched as I suddenly pressed my gun against her forehead again, this time q little deeper against her skull.

"Say that again and you definitely won't be able to support her again." I hissed.

"Tell me. Tell me now. Where is my wife?"

"She.... she's transferred to a different school. Bailey University." Her father finally spat out.

I stood up and gestured to my men, and they nodded, grabbing both parents of Y/N and injecting them with the knockout sedative.

"Take them to one of the unoccupied mansions in the east town. Make sure they won't try to escape. And I need another syringe of that sedative." I was smirking while placing actual bullets in my gun.

Oh baby, here I come.

Y/N's POV,

Life here in Bailey's is actually quite fun. I only made one friend, her name was Leona and her gay best friend (which is my best friend now as well) Andrei. He has a car and he usually drives Leona and I home, and we both really loved to sing songs and drink a lot of boba tea. I'm at my dorm and I was trying to call parents for the 20th time today.

They usually answered me very quickly, I wonder why they are unable to answer me. I felt a little worried, but I still sent a voice message.

: "Hey mom, dad. I miss you guys so much. Life here is better at my new university, I have new friends now, Leona and Andrei. I don't have to spend money for bus rides anymore, Andrei has been driving me back home daily now. Please don't send that much money for allowance anymore, I'll look for a part time job in here. I love you."

After sending the message, I went to school immediately after hearing Andrei's car honking from outside my window.

I ran downstairs as Andrei rolled down the car window. "Get in bitch before my balls get any more lumpy from pressing them against my unwanted deik!"

I laughed loudly and opened the door of the front seat. "Why is your uhm thing pressing on your balls again?" I asked.

"Well duh," Leona says. "We're going to fantasy land and this bitch is wearing a skirt!" Leona laughed loudly.

My eyes widened as I finally took in Andrei's outfit. He was wearing a longsleeve white croptop, a black skirt and the highest white boots I've ever seen.

"You look fabulous!" I pinched his cheeks and laughed.

He turned on the radio and started to sing.

"Driving my way downtown, got a hot man, his balls in my hands and I'm homebound!" Andrei screeched.

Leona and I laughed until our stomach hurt.

"I'm moaning loudly now, he asked me to bend with his hands on my balls and I'm getting loud!"

"S-Stop, I-I can't I just can't-"

"And I need you, And I miss you, And now I wonder... If I could fall, into the sky-"

-----

Time skip

-----

I was enjoying myself with my friends and we were having so much fun in fantasy land. I suddenly remembered that I sent a voice message from ny parents and checked my phone for a reply.

I smiled as I received one voice mail from their number and pressed my ears against the speaker.

"Hi baby, life is fun there huh? Certainly much more fun than when you were lying on my bed and moaning my name? I'm coming for you baby. And who the fuck is Andrei, huh? I'm coming for you and I will tear that bastard's limbs apart piece by piece, you hear me? I love you baby."

My smile disappeared and my face turned white.

OH MY GOSH HELLOOOOOO. I KNOW. I'VE GOT NO EXCUSE FOR LEAVING Y'ALL. NO WAIT I DO. MY PHONE GOT BROKEN AND I DIDN'T KNOW MY EMAIL PASS FOR THIS ACCOUNT SO I HAD TO WAIT FOR MY PHONE TO BE FIXED😭😭😭 PLS FORGIVE N I LOVE YOU ALL!!

-yourbrilliantauthor