5

Damien's POV,

"You fucking asshole." I glared at Lejandro from across the table. "I fucking told you that if she asks where I was, I was sending a gift to my brother. And you told her that I was visiting my mother? That's the most useless fucking excuse you could ever think of?" I yelled at him.

He kept mum, wise choice.

"I thought you had good brains, Lejandro. Now she fucking suspects me. I mean who the fuck won't?" I grabbed a vase and threw it on the wall next to him. He didn't flinch, but Jace let out a loud squeal.

"You sound like a fucking pig, Jace." I hissed at him.

"Sorry. I was just making an impression of this hot blonde when we were in bed." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Impression of what?" Rade tilted his head.

"It's a dirty joke, dumbass." Carro rolled his eyes.

"Okay, shut the fuck up." I told them. "My princess is probably having second thoughts about me right now. I mean look at her."

I turned my ipad around and showed them the live footage of Y/N in her bed with eyes wide, looking at the ceiling.

"You're fucking spying her?" Rade's jaw dropped.

I rolled my eyes. "How the fuck am I supposed to keep an eye on my princess at night?"

Jace walked over to me and started patting my shoulder. "Damien..." He began. "Look, I know you love Y/N but you have to stop this... obsession with her." He pointed at the screen. "She's so innocent and us.. we're murderers."

"If she'll know about this then she'll surely run away from you." Rade added.

I smacked Jace's hand away from me and I smirked through the screen. "Which is why she will never know. If she does, I'm going to tie her up before she runs. And I will kill anyone who'll try to fuck with me and my love for her." I smiled sadistically, looking at Y/N as she starts to doze off and fall asleep.

Jace stepped back and we were in total silence.

"Tomorrow. I want Kinsley, Sanchez and Divero beaten up. Smash their fucking face." I said in gritted teeth.

They deserved to be beaten, I saw them look at my precious princess. No one else is allowed to set eyes on her. And if they do, I'll make sure they won't think of it ever again.

"I'll let it slide this time, Lejandro." I told him. "But the next time you fuck me up I'm gonna fucking kill you." I told him.

He looked up to me coldly and nodded.

...

Y/N's POV,

I woke up, got ready for class and hurriedly rode the bus. I arrived a little early and I sighed in relief, Damien was there waiting for me and he took my hand.

"Do you wanna go to our spot and take a kiss for a while, darling?" He asked me while rubbling my bottom lip slowly.

I blushed and nodded, and he took me to our spot, the school garden. We sat underneath the tree and he leaned in close to kiss me.

I opened my mouth slowly and allowed him to slip his tongue inside, exploring my mouth. I gripped on his necktie as he pulled me closer.

Soon, I was running out of breath and pulled away from him, breathing heavily. He doesn't seem to be tired and I was once again amazed.

"Darling, do you want to try something, new?" He traced his fingers on my thigh.

"N-new?" I stuttered. "Yes darling, something new." He leaned in and bit my lower lip.

"Okay then.." I nodded.

"Let's go to my personal space." He carried me in his arms but I heard the bell ring.

"Damien, it's time for first session." I muttered in panic and tried to get down from him but he shook his head and held me tighter. "Shh, it doesn't matter."

He carried me up from the elevator to floor number 12, the highest floor in our school. Then he opened a fancy looking door, leading to a fancy black room complete with a bed and other furniture.

"Here we are darling." He set me down to the bed. I was a little nervous and scared, I looked around, does he want to do the thing?

I stood up from the bed immediately.

"It's okay, baby. You have to trust me." He said softly, kissing my forehead.

"Damien we shouldn't.... I haven't tried- I can't do this, not now-" I was stuttering in panic and made a move towards the door.

He hugged me from behind and licked my nape to the back of my ear, causing me to shiver in pleasure.

"Shh, baby. Take off your panties."