15

Y/N's POV,

I screamed and begged him to leave them alone. "D-Damien no.. no.. he's gay I swear he is!" I yelled.

He grinned and gripped my jaw hard. "Aw, he is? Is this another one of your excuses, babe?"

"No- no stop!" I screamed again as he shot Drei again in the foot. Drei groaned and felt for his watch. I took it as a time for me to run to my friends but Damien held on my wrist. "Shh, baby take one more step and they will both die." He says in a dark voice.

I shivered feverently at his voice.

Suddenly, three cars charged towards us and separated the black mini vans surrounding us. Men in grey suits flooded the place and stunned Damien's men for a moment, giving them time to shoot some of Damien's men.

"Fuck." Damien cussed in annoyance and tossed me behind him, getting busy with killing the intruders,  but suddenly Leona ran towards me from behind and grabbed my hand, leading me to a white car right behind us where I saw Andrei limping towards it. We hurriedly got into the car and it drove away quickly.

I looked back and saw Damien gesture at his men to quickly follow us. I closed ny eyes shut and hoped that everything would end and that I'd rather die than go back to him.

"Hold your breath, Y/N." We raced ahead of Damien but he was gaining on us. I was so anxious that I couldn't breathe. I could almost hear his voice in my head.

Damien's POV,

Fuckers. They think they can take my wife away from me. Who's men are these? I cussed under my breath as I shot them dead one my one. I knew my wife was taken from my side yet I didn't budge, not risking a shot.

After killing them all, I hurriedly told my men to chase after that white fucking car. I swear, that little angel is gonna get more than a good whip.

"Fucking drive." I told ny driver and he hurriedly obliged. I took my cellphone from my pocket.

"Boss?" A deep voice answered. "Carro. I need about 300 of our men here in Bailey. Some fuckers are trying to get my wife. They have men."

I suddenly heard some shuffling and some screams.

"Give it fucker, let me talk to Damien, he owes me a fucking car-"

"Now is not the time, he's in a bad mood."

"Well let me talk to him-" I closed my eyes and mentally cussed. These men are so immature.

"Damien!" I heard a loud voice. "What is it, Jace?" I scowled.

"Should we come?" Jace asked. "I heard the latest model of tesla is getting released and sold there in Bailey's-"

"Say one more word and you're fucking dead, you idiot. I need you to come here. All of you." I hissed.

The phone went quiet and I head a meek voice say; "Yes sir."

I ended the call and cracked my bones.

"Let's go back to the villa, I'll get some sleep." I said to my driver and ordered my driver to make a turn.

I glared at the white car way ahead of us and smirked while ordering my men to quit with the chase.

Go on, angel. Do your best. But you'll still end up back here in my arms.

Y/N's POV,

"They.. they stopped chasing us." I heard Leona but I held my breath and looked out of the small window.

There I saw Damien's car veer left and was out of sight. His men followed his wake.

"He.. he's gone... but why?" I asked myself out loud.

"He's gone to get some men." I head Andrei's voice in gritted teeth from the front seat. I didn't even notice that someone did first aid in his bleeding leg and arm.

"Andrei... are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Of course. I'm used to this."

"But.. why would you be-" I started.

Leona suddenly interrupted our conversation and asked Andrei.

"Will she be okay in your mansion?"

"Not for long." Andrei says grimly. "But he'll know ehat to do. He wont allow her to be taken back." he says in a low voice that I didn't quite hear properly.

"Andrei what did you sa-"

"We're here." The driver suddenly said as he stopped right infront of a huge mansion which was secluded in the mountains, far away from the city. My jaw dropped as I stared at it's wonder.

"Woah. This is your house, Drei?"

Suddenly, some men with grey suits like those who saved us earlier grabbed both my arms and led me inside.

"What- what's happening?! Andrei- Leo- Leona!" I started to shout as I was being dragged forcefully.

They followed suit without any facial expressions and we were led to a spacious hall where I was dragged down infront of a man who had his back facing us. He had obviously blonde hair and a goblet of wine in one hand.

He suddenly turned around and I saw his facial features even more prominent. He was handsome, not as handsome as Damien though.  wait what am I thinking! He bent down and tucked a strand of loose hair from my face behind my ear and took a moment to stare at me.

His wicked grin widened as he left my eyes and looked at Andrei.

"I did what you want, brother." Andrei says proudly.

"Y/N is yours now."