16

Y/N's POV,

"Good job, Drei. You got me my princess." The man said.

My eyes widened as I turned around to see Drei smiling widely.

"Maid, I want every single gay accessory taken from my room and burned." He gritted his teeth.

My eyes brimmed with tears as I realized I've been tricked by Andrei. He wasn't gay. Leona also took off a black wig and revealed pretty, red hair that she had underneath.

"Leona- I... you're in this too?" I couldn't help but gasp in shock, my eyes in tears. "I can't believe you.."

I looked at the man who bent down and picked me up, carrying me in his arms. I struggled, but he was strong and the more I fought against him, he was pressing his arms tighter around me.

"Chloroform." He muttered in a dark voice.

"No- please I need answers, what's going on? Let me go!" I shouted.

"Andrei! Leona!" I sobbed. The man grinned at me.

"Hi, princess. I'm Andrew." He introduced himself.

"What's going on..? I don't understand.. aren't you going to help me?"

"Of course, princess. I am helping you." He chuckled. "Now get some sleep."

He suddenly pressed a piece of cloth over my nose and mouth. I held my breath, not wanting to breathe it in, but I was losing air.

"Come on, princess. Give in. You'll be alright." He cooed. My eyes suddenly started closing and I fell into deep sleep.

...

Author's POV,

"She's been through so much." Leona says worriedly as she sipped a cup of coffee.

"You and Damien Huxley are both inlove with her. She's emotionally and mentally traumatized, what are we going to do?" She added.

"Nothing is more traumatizing than me being forced to act as fucking gay!" Drei complained loudly, looking at his brother who was completely fixated in staring at poor Y/N who was sleeping somewhat peacefully in his arms.

"I don't give a fuck about Damien. She's mine. I saw her first, claimed her first." Andrew snickered, remembering the first time they met.

flashback...

"Hi. My name is Y/N. I'm five." A little girl says while holding up four fingers. Drew was ten while they were talking, so he laughed.

"I'm Drew. I'm ten." he says and they shook hands in a playful manner.

"Let's play?" Y/N asks.

"Sure!"

From then on, both children played everyday for a whole year.

"Y/N, do you think we both should get married? He asks six year old Y/N.

"Yes! I wanna get married." Y/N pouted. Then let's marry each other soon, okay? I love you." Drew asks the tiny girl.

"Yes, Drew. I love you!" The girl innocently answers, not knowing what the words truly meant and how to use them.

"Come on, Y/N. I'll take you home."

...

present day.

"You may have some claim on her. But Damien will come for her and you know that. He's stronger than us. You know that." Leona stutters, getting worried.

"I'll hide her. She's fucking mine! I'll kill him. " Drew growled, pulling his princess closer to him.

He felt Y/N stir a little, and he pressed the dipped cloth onto her nose again, making her sleep more.

"I'm worried for her, Drew." Andrei says quietly. "You and Damien are both insane."

"Both insane, yes brother." Drew snickered, combing Y/N's hair with his fingers. She felt so peaceful while sleeping.

His hand suddenly slips inside her shirt and he moved his fingers freely in her flesh, touching her nipples. He slowly pinches them and rubs his fingers on her soft nipples.

"We both love her." Drew says as his hand crept lower and lower towards her private area. He rubbed her pearl over her shorts and panty.

"But only one of us can have her."

OH MY GHOOOOOSSH THE PLOT TWISTT!! HOPE YOU GUYS APPROVE! THEN I'LL GIVE YOU THE CHOICE TO CHOOSE WHO YOU REALLY WANT AND END UP WITH IN THE NEAR END.