9

Y/N's POV,

I didn't go to school today, I threw up so much that I just couldn't help crying even though I never wanted all of this to happen.

Flashback..

I woke up the next day still thinking about everyone's words and my brain hurt, I racked it really hard yet failed to think of anything that could prove Damien didn't do it.

I was in love with Damien. And I wouldn't believe whatever they would say. They're just trying to bully both of us.

I sat down and turned on the tv. The reporter in a white blouse was there, and she started her report.

"Three male students were found almost beaten up to death in an alley near Fevinó High. One had a serious fractured arm, the other is now currently in a coma, and the last one has officially lost his lower lip, and the doctors are trying to attach them back to him as of now. Mr. Sanchez, who had the minimum injury from the three of them, doesn't want to disclose any information on who might have done this to them." There was then a clip of Sanchez just avoiding the camera and saying; "Please, not now." To the microphone before walking away.

"And because there are no left clues in their case, the police can not uncover who truly did such monstrosity and will have to wait until Mr. Sanchez or one of his companions are ready to talk about it."

I gagged in shock and immediately vomited all over the clean floor, shaking. Now I believe them. I can not ever ignore this, what they said to me, and how real it seems.

I hurriedly ran upstairs to my room and bawled my eyes out. I can not believe I fell for a murderer, I fell for someone who threatened the entire school to stay silent. I can't  believe he thinks that this is the way to get me. He is sick. So fucking sick. I hate him! I fucking hate you, Damien Huxley.

..

I was wiping away tears when I heard my phone ring.

It was Damien.

I fought the urge to throw my phone but I had to answer him.

"Baby. Why are you in b- why aren't you at school?" I heard him say. "I-I'm sick, Damien." I coughed in a fake way. He seemed to consider my words and hummed in response.

"Do you want me to come over?" He asked. "No! No.." I cleared my throat. "Not today, Damien. I'm really sick." I prayed, hoping that he would believe my lie and just leave me alone.

"No. Come to school, darling. Right now."

Damien's POV,

My jaw was clenched as I looked at her through the screen, my phone against my ear.

"W-What...?" She stuttered, and I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I've been watching her bawl her eyes out for an entire hour, and I just couldn't figure out why the fuck is she so upset. I didn't kill those fucking idiots, Rade stopped me before I could.

And she's crying for those rats? Those fucking rats who would've fucked her the first chance they get? Oh no. I'm not gonna let any of that happen.

"I said go to school, baby. I know you're not sick." I finally said. If she knows, then she knows. I knew this would happen someday and it's the moment I've been waiting for. I'm gonna tie her up on my bed for the rest of eternity.

"No, Damien. I'm really sick." She says in a panicked voice.

"Do you really think you'd fool me, darling?" I snickered and touched the screen with a finger. "You look so fucking terrified right now." I chuckled deeply.

The moment I said those words, her face expression shifted into horror as she looked around, and I was admiring her cute face, and the way she looks so scared. It makes me even more inlove with her. My sweet, beautiful wife.

"And did you wonder why I beat up those three kids, honey?" I added in a dark voice. A tear dropped from her eye, and I almost swooned in how cute she looked right now.

"Y-You did do that."

"Of course I did, honey." I smiled widely. "Now be a good girl and come to school tomorrow. I'll be waiting." I told her. "I don't want to, Damien. I really don't want to!" She screamed at the phone speaker.

I didn't wince. "Well how much do you wanna bet I know where your brother works, darling." I watched her expression change from anger and rage into fear.

"No, not my brother, Damien." She said in the saddest most desperate voice I've ever heard.

"You don't mind him losing a leg, do you?" I smirked as her tears were pouring nonstop from what I can see in the camera.

"No, please." She said in a cracked voice, and I grinned triumphantly.

I've got you now, Y/N.