11

Y/N's POV,

I squirmed at how uncomfortable and how hot I seemed to feel right now. Damien then slowly touched my pearl again and rubbed my folds gently, the gentle wetness spreading all over it.

"How adorable, my little baby." He purrs, and I grit my teeth, still fighting hard to resist the feeling of pleasure.

"A-ahhh~" I moaned, throwing my head back as Damien's movements get faster and even more unbearable.

"That's right, darling." He grins and separates my fold before rubbing the small piece of flesh in between it.

"Ahh! Damien, stop!" I squealed and kicked as hard as I can manage, to no avail.

He pinned one of my legs with the weight of his upper body and used this advantage to rub on my tortured pussy harder. "Damieenn." I took a desperate gulp of air, wet sounds getting louder by the minute. I could feel small specks of water all over my thighs, his hands roughly handling my rosebud.

I squealed as I felt myself getting closer and closer to my release. I could only brace myself.

I had already gotten into the edge and was nearly there, I closed my eyes and let out a huge scream, curling my toes. Only for the sweet sensation to stop midway, and my high brutally brought down.

I was torn between my relief and anger, I didn't even know what to feel anymore.

Damien only chuckled darkly and stood up. He also helped me to get on my feet.

I was furious as I grabbed my things and put whatever clothes I had left back right infront of Damien, who I didn't notice was using his computer and holding a goblet of wine in his other hand that was still wet and shiny from my own juices and ran out of his place as fast as I can.

I was surprised that he didn't seem to mind and that I was getting away smoothly.

"That damn psychopath." I cussed as I tightened my legs together. "That was shameful, absolutely shameful. Why did I even agree to that?" I groaned and held my head back.

"Gosh!" I screamed.

I went into class not even minding that I was already hours late, and the teacher was very much ready to interrogate me.

It was Mr. Dane, our History teacher. "And what took you so long miss Y/N?" He says as he pushes his glasses back up from the rim of his nose, staring at me right in the eye.

"Uhmm... Mr. Dane I'm sorry for uhm, being late- actually I was-"

"She was with me." Damien says as he enters the room while licking his fingers one by one, I winced hard.

"You got a problem with that?" Damien says with a raised eyebrow.

"No, of course not, Mr. Huxley." Mr. Dane immediately said. "No problem at all."
He says in a shaky voice. I glared at Damien as he pulls me with him into a seat. I fumed and stood up to take another one, but he grabs my hair and pulled me back next to him.

I squealed but Mr. Dane and the others didn't seem to notice me in pain. In fact, it was a surprise that he noticed me at all earlier.

"You might have forgotten your manners, Dane." Damien says in a low voice that echoed through the class. "Don't ever forget to keep your head inside your ass."

I was so surprised and even enraged at what he said to the teacher. I deserved a good scolding for skipping classes and Mr. Dane had every right to reprimand me. The most disgusting part was how he called Mr. Dane only by his last name, and disrespectfully at that.

I slammed my small palm at Damien's hand, telling him mentally that it wasn't a good thing. But in turn Damien grabbed ahold of my pinkie finger and started to pull it backwards.

I bit my lower lip, trying hard not to cry. "Damien..." I whispered painfully as he pulled it even further. "Da.. Damien it hurts." I tried to pry away his hands from mine but he didn't budge.

"Hmmm." I made a small whine in pain quietly, not wanting to disturb Mr. Dane, who was already back at his discussion. But I doubted he would even spare a glance at me.

"Damien please.." I begged him, feeling my bones close to cracking.

"Damien I'm sorry." I cried.

He immediately released my hand and started to massage it softly, as if forgiving me.

"Good girl." He whispered in my ear.