7

Y/N's POV,

I woke up, looking up at the ceiling with a sense of peace and calm. My mind was blank and for a few more minutes I just laid there. But then I pulled myself up in a sitting position, my eyes wide.

I can't believe that I wasn't able to go to school today. I looked down and my skirt was still there, but my panties weren't.

I remembered what happened to me and Damien, my face getting warm and my cheeks red. I could also remember that overwhelming feeling of pleasure, when I released a lot of bodily liquids, then remembering the look on his face as he swallowed them, I unconsciously felt soaked again.

I placed my palm against my pussy and scolded it internally, frowning. What the heck is wrong with you coochie?

I tried to stand up with my legs a little shaky, and I started to look for my panty.

I looked around the clock and it was 2:45, which means there's only 1 last subject left before class dismissal. It also led to another discovery, that I slept the entire day.

I groaned and looked under the bed, but my panty wasn't anywhere to be found. I decided to find Damien. I opened one door and it led to the bathroom, and he wasn't there.

There was another door, and I opened it up, there was an office. And I saw Damien there, sitting down and using his computer he was holding a goblet of wine in one hand, and on the other one, he was balling his fist on what looked like my floral blue panty.

Damien looked up when he saw me and smiled. "Hey darling, you had a nice rest?" He patted his lap. "Come here. You must be hungry."

"Damien, my.. panty?" I asked him in a small voice. This was humiliating and I certainly was embarrassed. "Oh, this?" He grinned and showed me the piece of cloth.

"Can I have it, baby?" He chuckled. "But I'm gonna use it.." I told him. "Fine." He exhaled. "But let me see first."

"See what?"

"Your pussy, baby. I wanna see it." He smirked at me and I blushed. "Sit up here." He suddenly carried me up to the table and made me sit there, facing him.

He pulled up my skirt again and my breath hitched, feeling cold air hit my flower.

He poked it with his thumb gently and I definitely soaked his thumb, but he kept rubbing it on my clit, making me moan in pleasure. He didn't stop using his thumb to torture my wetness and my pearl.

I grabbed ahold of his neck and he chuckled, forcing his thumb deeper on my sensitive pearl. "Cum baby, cum for me." He looked up at me. I moaned loudly as I felt myself release again, I had reached heavenly pleasure. It wasn't as savory as my release earlier as this one was a bit quickened and forceful, but I still enjoyed every bit of it as I threw my head back and used my arm to lean back on the table.

Damien didn't let my release slide and he pulled his thumb away just as I came, and pressed his mouth over my hole instead, sucking all the fluids that came out of my hole.

I collapsed on the table and wheezed while staring into the ceiling while he licked me clean, the soft sounds of his tongue lapping on my flower ringing in my ears. He finally pulled away from my pussy with a plopping sound and carried me in his arms, making me sit on his lap, my head on his shoulder.

"You cum so fast, darling." He chuckled in his deep voice as he gently drew circles on my back, making me feel more relaxed.

"Damien.... what just happened?" I whispered in a shaky voice.

"You just had an orgasm darling. It happens when your pussy feels really good." He said while rubbing my back.

"And what... what were those white stuff that came out of my flower? And why did you... why did you drink it up?" I whispered.

"You came darling. The white liquid was your cum. And I drank it up because it tastes so fucking good." He whispered back.

"Earlier when you were kissing my pussy. Why did a stream of liquid came out instead? It looked like white pee."

"You were squirting, baby. Sometimes when you feel really, really, good it just happens. It tasted like heavenly juice to me." He let out a dark chuckle again.

I shivered at his dark, seductive voice. "I... we have to go home, Damien." I told him.

He nodded and stood up, placing me on my feet. My legs failed to support me for a little while as my inner thighs were still burning hot.

He smiled at me and bent down, kissing my flower before helping me put my panty on. He then led me outside the hall, back down the elevator.

We went down to the ground floor, and I looked around but saw no one. "Where's all the people?" I asked Damien.

"Class ended a little early today, baby." Damien said. "I told you there was nothing to worry about."

I just nodded as we went to the parking lot and got into his car.

He looked at me and touched my face. "I know you aren't ready to make love, darling. But I want you to feel good. So let's play these games for the mean time, hmm?"

I know what he meant, and I liked what he did to me. It made me feel so good. I knew I would get addicted to it. I already am.

.

I nodded and he leaned in, kissed my forehead and drove me to my house.