21

Y/N's POV,

I was pinned by the wall, shaking. Andrew brushed his dirty blonde hair to the side and smirked at me, his eyes glittering sadistically once again.

"Hello? Y/N? Is this you? Where are you?!" I could hear a worried voice speak out from the phone.

"Yes, future mother in law." Andrew says, nearing his face to mine.

"WHAT? WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER?!" My father shouts in the background.

"Guess what? We're going to be married pretty soon. And if you don't get killed by Damien Huxley, I'll have some men try and save you from there." He tells them.

My eyes widened. He doesn't care about my parents after all.

I angrily rammed his private jewels with my knee and caught the white new phone in my hand, making the run for it.

"Lord God Help me." I said under my breath.

"Y/N!" I heard Andrew screaming out loud and scrambling to get a grip of himself. I hear glass break and looked back to see the glass boxes with expensive phones stored inside break from Andrew's grip.

"Sir- THOSE ARE HALF A HUNDRED THOUSAND WORTH OF PRODUCTS-"

"Fuck off, slut! Take my fucking card and swipe it all!" I heard Andrew bellow in anger as I rushed down the escalator.

.

Andrew's POV,

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I took out my gun and shot the first person I saw as I walked down the escalator.

The people around me started to scream like fattening pigs about to get slaughtered. And they will be. If they don't get the fuck out of my way.

"Front entrance. Now." I shouted at my phone as I scanned the crowd for Y/N. I didn't see her and pulled my trigger once again, this time (probably) killing a middle aged woman.

I finally saw Y/N and charged towards her.

"Angel!"

.

Y/N's POV,

The front entrance of the mall looked extremely chaotic. There were dead men lying on the ground and as I walked out of the huge sliding door, I slammed into the warm and rock-hard  chest.

Strong arms wrapped around me like a protective shield and I felt a soft kiss being planted at the top of my hair.

"Baby," Damien moans. "I missed you." He smirks and grabbed ahold of my chin, and passionately kissed my lips.

"Oh!" I groaned angrily, trying to push him away.

I then heard a gunshot and quickly jerked my head away, watching as a bullet nearly hit Andrew in the head.

"Missed me." Andrew grins as  he places bullets in his own gun.

"Wouldn't want to kill you too soon. Where's the fun in that. I definitely want to draw your blood in my basement." Damien says with a smirk of his own, protectively flanking himself right infront of me.

"Damien let go of me, right now!" I struggled to lose his grip but it was tight.

"Stay still, baby." He says to me sternly.

"You're on top, Huxley, for now." Andrew says as he pointed his gun to one of Damien's men and shot him dead.

"Oh fuck, I don't even remember your name. Who the fuck are you again?" Damien says and he shot Andrew's foot.

Andrew flinched and attempts to shoot Damien again, yet completely missing him. Damien was quick and clearly stronger than him.

"Oh you'll know who the fuck I am. Because I'll be the one marrying Y/N." He heaves.

"Over my dead fucking corpse."

"That's what you're about to become." Andrew says and aims for Damien again, still missing to shoot him.

"Even with just a few of my men I can kill you off right now. But I won't. Because I'm gonna have to piece apart your limbs one by one for fucking up my woman."

"I DO NOT BELONG TO EITHER OF YOU!" I retorted angrily, still tugging on Damien's hand, hoping he would release me.

"You're gonna need more than a few, Huxley." Suddenly bullet hit Damien's arm and he barely grunts at the impact. I then saw Andrei open the sliding door or a mini van and grabbed my arm, pushing me inside the mini van with him.

"DRIVE TO THE SEA PORT." He shouts at the driver. I looked back at Damien to see calmly entering his car, and then driving towards us.

"Andrei. Are you finally going to help me escape?" I muttered under my breath. "Hurry up, please. Hurry up."

.

"Buckle up, Y/N. You're going to Florida."