Need to know

Harry and Draco were sat in the Slytherin common room doing their potions essay. Harry was the highest in their class, then the mudblood Granger. Draco's father wasn't happy about Draco's grades being lower than a mudblood's.

"Harry? Do you know the answer?" Harry looked at the question Draco was working on.

"The bezoar can be found- inside the stomach of a goat, but is very hard to find." Harry filled in. "Do not expect me to tell you all the answers- You should know."

Draco blushed and continued with his work, then started looking at his parchment in a confused expression. He sat there for about four minutes before he looked up to Harry, a loom of embarrassment displayed on his face.

"Draco! Honestly! I finished mine half an hour ago. We have been at school for a month now, with the same text book!" Harry looked at Draco, who blushed again. Harry sighed lightly, careful not to act amused. 

"What is the question?"

____________________

After an hour, Draco is finished and they go to dinner. Harry walks with a completely blank expression, much to Draco's ore. But Draco likes him all the same, perhaps too much in the eyes of his father. Would Harry come back next summer? Draco looked at Harry as he ate, and Harry ate with the most amazing manners, much like his parents. Unlike Weasley who ate like a hog who hadn't seen food before.

Harry ate much like Draco's mother, Narcissa. No flaws. He would not put too much on his fork at once, or too little.

He had pureblood manners.

Harry did not talk to mudbloods and blood traitors. He would only speak to purebloods. Like the Malfoy's, the Blacks and the Zabini's.

__________________

Harry looked at Dumbledore at dinner and could see concern in the old man's eyes when he looked at him. He was trying to raise him as a good little boy. A good little Gryffindor. A muggle lover. No. He would not. He looked at his favourite teacher, Professor Severus Snape. Not really his favourite, but the most interesting. The one he felt his magic most liked.

No. Not like that. But what was with him? What was so different about Severus Snape?

                                                                           ——————————————

I'm gonna update soon. Please leave a comment! :D