His Worst

Harry swallowed as he was forced to watch the memory of him long ago. He remembered it. It was the first time he had been hospitalized after Vernon had suffocated him and he had had a heart attack from lack of oxygen in his  blood stream. He had tried to tell the hospital what happened but when they did a full study of the situation they decided  it was to unlikely.

He had felt bitter after that. It was then he realised that people only cared about status and that he was expected to follow suit. Well, now he did. He believed in blood status. However, that didn't mean that a pureblood couldn't do wrong. There was such thing as a half blood after all.

A loud bang was heard as he was shut into his cupboard. Harry sat, looking at his former self as he stared at the wall. He looked at his former self and noticed something... this is when he had changed. Well, sort of. He still hated his life and he was still scared of his Uncle.

If he saw his Uncle now, he would curse him into next week. Or just kill him. Maybe both. Not just because of his childhood, but because he was a muggle who he had had to put up with. Harry hated muggles. They had in history used wizards, witches and warlocks for their own good. Also, magic had once been outlawed on penalty of death.

Harry suddenly landed in another memory. He was staring at his crib... it was the day his mother had died.

____

I know it's shit but I had limited time. I have to pack now :(