Potter?

Harry knocked on the door to Snape's office. After a couple of seconds, a gruff voice called out 'come in'. Harry opened the door, an expression of slight bemusement upon his own features that were almost unknown to him.

"Potter? What are you doing here?" He asked. Severus looked different here, his slight crease in his brow that was left behind with his slytherin self was bigger, and his slight greying was worsened.

Harry frowned slightly, before he put up some high level silencing charms.

"Father, we need to talk." Severus blinked, twice.

"How... how do you know?" Harry began explaining everything to Severus. The fact that he wasn't friends with Cedric, Sabastian or any of the others. The fact that he was slytherin, the fact that he was evil...

Severus' face grew darker and darker with each declaration. Harry knew that he must know what was going on.

"Father? What is going on?" Harry asked Severus, his face filled with desperation. "I want to go home. I want to go back."

Severus shock his head in dismay.

"Dumbledore won't send you back." Severus asked. "And there is no way we can break into his office and steal his pesentive."

"It his fault I'm here?" Harry said, already knowing the answer.

"Yes."