The Daily Prophet

"Damn it. This is so boring! Why is nothing happening Haaaarry!!!! I'm bored!" Draco said, whining. Tom turned a page of his book, clearly bored as well, but trying to ignore the feeling. Tom only stayed on weekends, since it would look doggy for them all to have gone missing. It had already been six days.

Tom was a fine actor, making sure not to over or under act the upset he was supposed to feel as a best friend. He made sure to blame it on Samantha Higgots, and every time he came into contact with her he would draw his wand and yell a spell at her.

"I know, Draco. Just do some revision. It's important to keep are grades up." Harry said, biting into an apple as he moved his quill to neatly punctuate his sentence.

"But I already know the books inside out! All of them! I did it last time I was here." Draco said, putting his head into his lap. Harry smirked, knowing the perfect way to get Draco to do his work as he wanted him too.

"James, you pathetic Gryffindor! Do your revision!" Harry shouted, pretending to be angry.

"Wha-? Harry? Don't call me James! AND DON'T CALL ME GRYFFINDOR! YOU KNOW MY OLD MOTHER? She- she..." Draco shivered as he opened his text book. Pail he was, and Tom put his book down.

"You know he's right, Harry. The Potter's weren't known to be nice people then. Euphemia potter was hated the most, however. She was known for... do you mind me saying, Draco?" Tom asked. Draco looked at him and muttered 'I don't mind' before putting his head into his lap again.

"For starving, beating, hitting and almost killing James more than once. I must say, it sounds like all of us have had awful childhoods."  Harry got up and went to hug Draco, feeling guilty that he had brought it up.

Harry held onto him, whispering his apology. Tom was about to excuse himself when there was a knock on the door.

"It must be Severus." Tom said, going to answer the door. He was the only person who could see the door who wasn't in the room after all.

Severus ran in, looking exhausted. He pushed past Tom, who sneered slightly in annoyance at the rude introduction. However, the expression quickly dropped as he saw what was in Severus' hand. It was the daily prophet.

"Took them long enough." Harry said, composing himself in front of his father, making sure to seem alright even through his internal guilt.

The head line was even more magnificent then Harry had anticipated. Harry smiled, knowing what he knew now was amazing. How could he ask for any think better than what he knew now?

This is what the article read;

DEATH EATER SAMANTHA HIGGOTS KIDNAPS THE-BOY-WHO-LIVED AND HIS BEST FRIEND?

'Samantha Higgots is taken in for a re-trial after Lucius Malfoy, father to Draco Malfoy who is also missing, stormed into the ministry, outraged at the news of his son and his best friend being missing.

How could Hogwarts let something like this happen? Is Albus Dumbledore a fit choice to be headmaster, or is he a death eater himself?'

Harry felt a huge relief fall of his shoulders. Now it was time for part two of their amazing plan. It wouldn't be long before they would need to take of to Hogsmeade to put the final touches to their plan.

"We need to get ready for part two of our plan, Draco, Tom, Father. It shan't be long now." Everybody started dashing about, trying to get ready as quickly as they could, rushing, hurrying, shouting... until, finally, it was time to go.