Room of requirement.

Harry had been reading Hogwarts A History when he came across some information that interested him. It was about a room. The Room of Requirement.

Severus had taken custody of him two months ago. He now lived at Hogwarts, until he turned 17, then he had enougher year of work anyway.

Harry was determined to find the Room of Requirement before the end of his first year, with Draco. Draco had agreed and was hanging of him, and now so was everyone else. Since he told them he was a parselmouth.

He was known as the heir of Slytherin. Which he was. He was important, and Harry knew that.

Harry and Draco began looking for the door.

"Walk past a bare bit of wall and think 'A room to study' Each time you walk past it. As a test." Harry said to Draco that saturday morning. "Count three times."

Harry and Draco began searching different areas for the room. After three long hours, it was Harry to find the room. Harry went to find Draco.

"Draco! I found the room! Come." Harry lead the way in a fast, swift motion. Still with manors.

They arrived at the wall on the Seventh floor. And Harry thought "I need a place to study." And walked past it three times. The room showed up, and there, inside, was a room with a small library, a table with two chairs and some candles.

"Wow..." Draco said.

"I have something I think I should tell you about Severus,