Transgender FTM

Harry and Tom stopped in front of the potions master's door. Harry thrice, and heard a gruff 'come in'. Harry opened the door, and let Tom go in first. 

"Mr. Potter-and you are-?" Severus looked confused when he saw the boy next to his son. Who was it? He had never taught him, and he was the only potions master at this school.

"This is Tom Gracefield." Harry told him, waving his hand elegantly towards Tom. Wait- Gracefield? He knew the Gracefield family. They were loyal death eaters, and they had one daughter.

"Gracefield? They don't have a son, do they?" Severus said, still dumbfounded. 

"My my professor, are you really that dense?" Harry said, in a bored tone. Tom's eyes opened wide in shock.

"I'm sorry, Mr. potter?" Said Severus, regaining his posture. 

"I believe dear Tom here, is transgender. I caught him in the unisex toilets looking down a few hours ago, and I decided to help my fellow slytherin year mate out. As 'she'-" He did speech mark fingers to show that he now knew different. 

  "Looked upset. He told me what was wrong after persuasion. He said he felt like he was male, but thought it was strange, because he was pureblood. I told him it wasn't. So, I cut his hair, and made his face more masculine. I made him a binder, and transfigured all his clothes into male ones." 

Severus caught on. He nodded, looked at Tom and said-

"You are not a weird. It's normal. You'll need to tell your parents. Also, you will need to move to a new dorm. Mr. Potter, could you and Mr. Malfoy share a dorm with Mr. Gracefield?" Severus asked.

"Yes Professor." Harry said. 

"Okay. Mr. Potter, I can speak with you a moment? About a private matter? Mr. Gracefield, just wait outside if you will." Severus was going to ask him about something for a while, but today seemed fitting. 

"Thank you, sir. Of coarse." Tom walked out the room, manor's radiating of him. He walked out of his office, and shut the door softly.

Severus didn't bother setting up a privacy ward.

"Do you want to change your surname?" Severus asked. "I mean, Potter is nothing to do with you,in blood. I was wondering-" Severus looked at Harry, who was laughing. 

"What?" Severus asked, again confused. 

"Stop rambling, father. I was going to ask you. I would like to change it." Harry told him. "Come on, Draco will be wondering where I am." 

They walked out, and Tom was waiting quietly. 

"Come on, let's go." Severus said, and they walked to the Slytherin common room to collect Draco.