Albus Dumbledore

The look on the face of Albus Dumbledore was a rare sight to be seen. He looked fuming. It took everything in Harry not to laugh at him, and Draco looked slightly worried. Draco opened the daily prophet and looked at it with wide eyes. 

"Padfoot?" He muttered under his breath. Harry raised his eyebrows, utterly confused. He looked over Draco's shoulder, putting his arm around his neck so that it rested on his other shoulder. 

"Sirius Black found innocent after years spent in Azkaban. He did not betray the Potters. Or should I say, Snapes'? Severus Snape is the real father to Harry and husband to Lily Snape. Harry Snape is now under the process of getting his name changed and is currently living with the ex- death eater." Harry said. He continued to read the rest out, and Draco listened intently. 

(AN- That took me ages to make I would love it if you read it all not that you have to but

(AN- That took me ages to make I would love it if you read it all not that you have to but... :P)

Harry smirked after having finished reading the whole of the cover and looked over to Severus who had dropped his cup of coffee all over himself and was staring at the paper wide eyes, sweat pouring out of him. 

Harry got up and walked over to where Severus was sat. Severus looked at him with a slight hint of fear in hi eyes. Guilt rushed through Harry as he walked to the other side of the table and to Severus. He pulled Severus into a hug and felt the tension that had been so prominent in Severus frame cease. 

"You don't have to be scared of what I'll say, think or do, father," Harry whispered. Everyone in the hall had stopped talking and were looking towards the teacher's table. Those who had not yet read the prophet were utterly confused but those who has looked dumbfounded. 

Harry then turned away and grabbed Draco's hand. It was time for the two of them to have some 'fun' in the room of requirements. 

___

"What? What are you doing?" Draco asked, his face flushed and a small smile on his face. Harry responded with a kiss and pushed Draco against the wall with a small smile. Harry grinded up against Draco's leg, dominance flowing through him as it often did when he was with Draco. 

Grindelwald had rubbed off on him a little. Draco's eyes were full of a burning lust and desire which made Harry want to take over Draco, make him happy, make him feel better than ever. Harry and Draco kissed for ages before they moved to the next stage then after that falling asleep, Draco in Harry's warm embrace. 

Draco was the first to wake up but he didn't move. He took in Harry's sent- Harry smelt of arousal (not that he always did, just in these situations) and flowers. Draco knew that the later must have rubbed off of him as that was how his shampoo smelt. 

Although Draco never wanted the moment to end he knew it must. They had to go down to breakfast and then to lessons as it was a Monday. Draco sighed and woke Harry from his sleep. Harry opened his eyes with a smile. 

"Morning, Dray."