Mother and father

Tom runs into the room, his face covered with blood and he struggled to keep awake. Lily, his mother, shouted at Tom, telling him to leave. She said he was evil. She took the dagger into her own hands before she stabbed herself, scarlet staining her once white shirt. 

He didn't want to imagine the thoughts in his mothers mind. She thought she was protecting him, when in reality it had all been for nothing. 

Harry was forced to look at his mother as she collapsed to the floor of her own accord. Why did she die? Harry fell to the ground, exhaustion overtaking him as blood stained the carpet. 

The hufflepuff tie that had been around his neck was now replaced with the green slytherin on he had known and loved since he started at Hogwarts. 

"DRACO!" Harry screamed in fear as he awoke, sweat causing his clothes to cling to his skinny frame. Draco ran over, his face full of worry and concern at the sudden outburst from Harry. He didn't notice Tom, the one who had seen it all, standing in the corner, his frame leaning against the wall. 

"Heri, what's wrong? I'll get Tom to get your father-" 

"There shall be no need." Draco jumped and fell on to the ground with a small 'yelp'. Severus rolled his eyes and walked over to his son.

"Harry, what happened? Was your sleep troubled?" Harry nodded his head. 

"Mum... why did you have to die?" Harry hugged his legs and began sobbing into them. Severus, who's eyes were wide with disbelief. Harry had never acted life this before... 

 "Harry, listen too me." It was not Severus who spoke, but Tom. "I understand that you are upset... but what is triggering these emotions?"

Harry explained to them what had just happened and everybody listened intently, hanging onto every last bit of information. 

"I'm sorry for waking you. I shall not do it again..." Harry looked at Draco, a sad look on his face. 

"You know, James Potter died before I was born... sad, isn't it?" Harry said with a laugh. 

"Hahaha yeah... heh... hkmm." Draco said, scratching the back of his head. Harry looked at Draco intensely, before Draco declared he needed to use the bathroom. 

"Are you alright now, Harry?" Severus asked suddenly, breaking the momentary silence that had fallen upon them. 

"Yes, father. I am..." Harry said without taking his eyes off of the door which Draco had gone through. 

"Alright... good night, then..." Severus said before leaving. Harry got up, ignoring Tom's curious glance and walked into the bathroom using a simple 'alohomora'. 

"Oh, aha, heya H-Harry..." Draco said before he was interrupted with an intense kiss. Harry pushed him to the ground, putting up some silencing wards around him with a quick flick of his wand.   

"H-Harry! What are you doing?" Draco asked. "We are only second years!" 

"James, was it? Well, I don't mind... but all together that wound make you... thirty three? Ohh my, isn't this exiting!" Harry said as he began kissing Draco more passionately. Draco smiled into the kiss, glad that Harry wasn't put off by his prior identity. 

"I love you, Harry..."