Merlins Beard!

Suddenly Harry felt cold. The sight of this limp figure with blond hair reminded him of Draco. That's when it hit him. What if this was Draco? What if, after all this time, Draco had returned as he had always meant to? Harry ordered some of the death eaters to help him and even called for Tom who came descended down the grand stairs with a blank expression on his face.

"Lucius? Narcissa? Come here! I think this is... I think it is Draco!" Everyone came rushing forward, eager to see if it really was. Lucius began sobbing loudly at the sight of him. 

"There is no mistaking my boy. That is him. That's my son!" Lucius cried out. "Get Severus! We need him to save Draco! Please, my lords -" 

Lucius shut his mouth as Harry raised his wand and summoned for Severus quickly. Severus came rushing in after having apparated in. He had a bag in hand full of bottles upon bottles of potions that were to save the boy that they hoped was Draco. Severus rushed over to Draco and Harry looked on with a worried glance. 

"He is malnourished, my lords. Dobby!" Severus said while working on Draco. Dobby popped into the room moments later. He looked relieved at the sight of Severus. He was the only one who didn't hurt Dobby. "Please, could you fetch some food and water? Thank you, Dobby."

Severus continued working on the blond. Harry watched, praying that this was Draco and that he'd be okay. 

_________________

"AHHHHHHHHH! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! DON'T HURT ME! DON'T HURT ME, FATHER!" The blond screamed in absolute fear from his dreams. "Harry! Harry... I have to find you..."

Harry rushed over from his chair and to his side. It had to be Draco, Harry thought as he grabbed hold of what he hoped was Draco's hand. He hushed him, knowing he needed his rest if he wanted to be okay. Harry felt tears sting his eyes as he realised what he'd done while Draco had been gone.

He hoped Draco wouldn't be angry at him for it. 

________________

"Harry?" Came a tired voice from beside Harry. Harry turned to face him and felt himself stop. He didn't know what to say. It had been so long. It had been almost twenty years since Draco had taken his own life. 

"Draco?" Harry whispered in a hopeful tone. Draco nodded and Harry reached over to embrace him. "Merlin's beard! I missed you."

"I missed you, too, Harry," Draco said, crying. Draco opened his mouth to speak after he composed himself slightly. "Harry, I killed him. I killed my third father."

Harry didn't let go. He didn't care if Draco's third father was dead. All that mattered to him was that Draco was here right now. All that mattered was that Draco was safe and sound. But he still couldn't believe his eyes and ears. 

"Never leave me again," Harry ordered Draco. Draco nodded into him. Killing himself had been the worst mistake he'd ever made in the entirety of his life. "Lucius! Narssisa! Dad! Tom! It's Draco! He's awake! He is alive!"