Necromancy

Harry, Draco and Tom were given their very own dorm in the dungeons, and had been in it for a few months. Tom had over heard about Harry's parentage, and Harry Draco still put up privacy wards to practice their necromancy skills. 

Draco, at long last, had got to the plane. He found out he was also on his second life. Harry was glad, because it meant their souls were most likely a very similar age. 

Harry also accomplished something in his research. He found the ritual that could break the memory plane, even while living. Harry and Draco could do it together, and they would tonight in the room of requirement. 

_____________________

Harry and Draco got out of their beds at twelve, being careful not to wake Tom. They walked down to the room, and Harry drew the runes on the floor in white chork. Draco watched, excited, and scared. What if Harry changed his opinion on him, and remembers his unconditional love for somebody else? Draco couldn't bare the thought...

Harry and Draco performed the ritual, chanting and saying what they needed to in turn. Harry closed his eyes, as did Draco. 

Draco gasped. Memories came flooding into his brain. They were still from this life. He remembered the day he was born, every text book he'd ever read and what was in it. He remembered everything.

Then came the new memory's. From a previous life. He had only lived until thirty... he was lord voldemort's most loyal follower, and had died in battle, killed by Albus Dumbledore. 

Draco suddenly heard a gasp escape Harry's mouth. He opened his eyes, and Harry was stunned, then proud, then angry. 

"Albus Dumbledore killed me!" Harry said, red angry.

"What, you too?" Draco asked, shocked.

"I was Gellert Grindelwald." Harry looked at Draco, who only managed an-

"Oh..."

AN-

I know it's short, but I should update tomorrow.