His Words

Harry was furious. That fool Dumbledore- he should have known! He could here Gellert yelling at him now, telling him he was foolish.

Severus was devising some sort of plan, as he knew the headmaster best when it came to the castle. Severus downcast his eyes, fearing the worst. 

"The cloak," Severus said. "Did he give you the cloak?" 

Harry pointed his wand in the general direction of the Hufflepuff tower and muttered the spell 'Occurret Cloak'. (AN: It's a stronger version of Accio, so it will go through walls and other barriers and people won't be able to see it. It will also pick up enchanted objects)

Severus looked at Harry, dumbfounded.

"How do you know that spell? That spell is one of the dark arts." Severus said as the cloak fell into Harry's hand. "So, he did give you the cloak?"

"What does it do?" Harry asked, feeling the silky fabric. 

"Put it on." Harry did as Severus told him and he became invisible. He smiled as he realised he had James' old cloak. 

"Father?" Harry looked up at Severus while he took off the cloak. 

"Yes, Harry?" 

"You know, where I come from, you took me in in my first year. I live with you and my name is Harry Snape." 

Severus smiled at him slightly, something he rarely did in this world. In fact, the last time he had was the day before Lily's death.