Back at Howarts

Harry and Draco watched the first years get sorted, and rolled their eyes as the Weasley girl, Ginevra, got Gryffindor. What a surprise. Not.

Draco and Harry went to there dorm after the feast, and ignored all the first years. They both went to there dorm and slept. 

The next day was transfigurations first lessons. It was boring. Harry could already do it. It was easy. Harry was given harder homework in every lesson, except history of magic of coarse. Because the ghost didn't give homework out. 

It was brilliant. He was highest in his whole year, and there was one thing in particular that he found pleasure in. Annoying Hermione Granger. The mudblood. She hated that he had higher grades than her. 

She hated him. And so did her friend, Ronald Weasley.

Harry and Draco continued to be secret lovers. It was great, there relationship. Something they needed to keep himself sane. Almost. Does sanity  even exist completely? Harry doubted it, and if it did, he clearly had none of it. 

He and Severus met up once a week to talk, and Harry was constantly studying. Draco didn't seem to mind the extra help, obviously. 

Harry began to hear voices only he could hear. He asked Draco what it could be, but not Severus, his father. He didn't want to get sent home. Draco had no idea, and became worried about Harry. Which annoyed Harry.

What was happening? 

__________________________________

AN- Sorry it's short! Harry doesn't belong to me. Ob-viously.