•B E F O R E Y O U R E A D•

Hey so i'm so glad you decided to check out this book. But before you read further here are some stuff you should know..

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS BOOK EXCEPT FOR MY OC MKYLAH!

I made this book with my imagination so don't steal that either or trust me i'll know. Mkylah is also all my imagination which is why I did not add a picture of her she will be described throughout the entire book.

By the way none of them are drill rappers except Dudeylo, Roscoe, Edot, quan, keem, and bloodie. They are all still in the gang.

I am not doing actual smut, I will be doing light smut but nothing to crazy. I'm not going to have text grammar unless they are actually texting.

if you don't know what text grammar is its:

wyd, wya, wsp, u, r, stfu, idc, idgaf, etc.

In this story Notti doesn't die and neither does edot baby. Nor do they almost die and my oc saves them or some shit that i've seen in other books.

I WILL START RELEASING CHAPTERS JULY 12th MESSAGE ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO TAG YOU IN THE FIRST CHAPTER!!

I do accept criticism but there is a difference between criticism and just plain old mean. If your just mean you will gladly get cursed out.

Also videos like car vids and smash or pass vids may be adjusted due to Notti and edot not dying and they also will most likely be out of order.

That's all that you need to know but definitely text me on here if you have any other questions about events that are or are not going to happen.