009 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

CHAPTER: 9

FRIDAY, June23
9:30am, 2023

I WOKE up at 9:30am which wasn't planned considering I was supposed to wake up at, at least 10:00am.

I got up anyway and changed into what I was going to wear for the rest of the day. I ended up putting on a black dress with a light brownish denim jacket.

After putting on my shoes, I jog downstairs and see Dudeylo with Renae on the couch cuddling causing me to fake gag.

"Wifey"She drags out the 'y' as she moves out of Dudeylo's grip to run up and hug me, "Girl I haven't seen you in so long, look how good you look"She scans me.

"Girl me? Look at you! Give me a 360"After I say this she turns around it twerks, "Damn what you been eating cause that ass got fat"I laugh.

"Ok that's enough she hasn't even been gone that long"Dudeylo gets up and moves her away from me causing me to just laugh.

"So Dudeylo are you ready to leave?"I ask assuming he was my ride to the smash or pass video.

"What do you mean 'Ready to leave'?"He questions clearly confused, "The smash or pass video Noti asked me to be in it"I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Fine whatever let's go, Renae we gon be gone for a while I love you and stay safe"He pulls her in for a hug and kisses her cheek.

"Aww"I fake sniff, "You just always know when to ruin shit"Dudeylo mugs me but I just start laughing.

"Bye Nae-Nae"I hug her and with that we leave. The car ride surely was not silent then the one we had not to long ago.

"So you'll be starting therapy on Wednesday"He says causing me to frown, because I really didn't want to go to therapy.

Just knowing the fact that it caused my brother to do something that could come back up and get him and trouble just made me not at all thrilled to start talking to some lady who doesn't give a actual shit about what I have to say.

"Oh really you found a therapist"I say faking my happiness.

Once we arrive I quickly find Ddot and dd laughing while they are whispering something, "What's good"I dap them both up.

"That bum ass dap up give me a hug"Ddot says taken aback causing me to roll my eyes but nonetheless pull him in for a hug.

His hand fall down from my back to my waist as I pull back from the hug, I then feel his hands moving down slightly causing me to grab his hand moving them.

I wonder what got him all touchy today.

He just laughs at the action, "Why you look like I don't want to be here"

"Because I truly don't want to be here"Ddot shrugs causing me to smile, "Where's my best friend"I ask for Notti causing them to smile like idiots.

"He's with his girlfriend Eva"Dd laughs, they must be high as fuck because all they've been doing is laughing.

"Ok y'all we starting the video so mini Dudey imma need you to take your short a"Before he can finish his sentence I slap his neck.

"Ow...saw that, and y'all say she a angel. She just like her bum ass brotha"Noti talks more shit making me and Dee to hit him.

"Ok ok you got it"He surrenders and I just go over to where i'm supposed to stand.

"Ok so who do we have here today"He asks the girl who was next to me causing her to respond with her name.

Hearing her say smash to my brotha mad me cringe not even gon lie because his ass ugly as shit.

When she reaches dd I cringe even harder at her answer, "So your willing to go to jail I mean smashhh"Noti says to her making me laugh.

"Why would I go to jail he coming home with me"I laugh a bit to hard at her answer causing her to look at me sideways.

"He gives little bro vibes so i'm gonna have to pass"She says when she's at Ddot.

It was now Ddot's turn, "Who are we here with today"Noti says getting awfully close to him, "That sugarhill ddot nigga"Ddot says but as he does Noti then starts to get even more close to him just to piss him off.

"Bro back up"He pushes him, then grabs the phone, "Move behind me real quick"He says to me so I just listen moving out of the line.

"Passsssssss"He says to the whole line before turning around back to me looking me up and down.

"360?"He jokes making me laugh as I grab his hand and turn around bending over slightly as a joke.

"Smash but you gang for real"He says causing me laugh, "Looks like we got ourselves a new coupleeee"Noti comes close to us making us both start hitting him.

"Dudeylo how you feel about what just happeneddddd"He says getting in my brothers face.

"Bro shut the fuck up"Him and Roscoe start hitting him on the back.

"So who are we here with?"Noti then comes over to me, "It's ya girl Kylah"I say into the phone, "You mean mini Dudeyyy"He says into the mic causing me to flip him off.

I then take the phone immediately skipping my brother because that's my fucking brother and just go right to Roscoe.

"Roscoe you like my other brother so imma pass"I say moving over to Dee, "You fine I guess so i'll smash"

I then got to the 'Light skin pop smoke' as Noti likes to put it, "You cute smash"I move to the french nigga, nah let me stop playing with him like that.

"Yo you ight but imma pass"I then stop at dd causing him to get cocky, "Bae we already smashed might as well just say it"Before I got the chance to slap him Ddot did instead.

"Y'all he lying"I say into the camera, "I was gonna say smash but just for that comment PASS"I laugh and then finally getting to ddot.

I dap him up, "This gang, but you already know it's smashhh"I laugh has he grabs my hand pulling me close. We then both break out into laughter as everyone around us went silent.

"You trolling for real"

༶•┈┈୨THE END୧┈┈•༶

Hope you guys liked this chapter, and thank you for all of the support i'm getting.

Don't be afraid to comment when you think something, I love reading comments.