022 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

CHAPTER: 21

CHAPTER: 21

FRIDAY, July3
9:00am, 2023

Since, yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about me and Ddot's kiss. All I wanna do is do it again, but it's most likely not going to happen considering how we left things.

•FLASHBACK•

'I don't know' He says moving his hand up to his forehead.

'What do you mean you don't know' I say taken aback, because I just had a whole make out session with him just for him to not know what he wants.

'I do like you, I like you a lot, but I don't do relationships' He couldn't even keep eye contact with me, which is what pissed me off the most.

'So you made out with me for what, just pleasure?'I stood up from the couch.

'No..I don't know but please don't go we can talk about this' He tries to pull me back next to him but I refuse.

'I think we've talked enough for the night, look i'll come over after I talk to my brother tomorrow. Bye Darrian' I grab my purse from the couch and exit the house.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

But that's besides the point, what I really need to do is talk to my brother. So I get up and slip a hoodie on, heading downstairs.

Hopefully, he listens to me this time and doesn't get into it with Edot or Ddot, "Dudeylo?"I call out as I walk downstairs.

"He's not here"I look to the side, just to see Renae with her eyes puffy and red. Signaling she was most likely crying, "What do you mean he's not here?"I become worried as I walk over to her and hug her.

"Earlier I had went to the block, because he had left something at my place. And when I got there I saw him selling drugs of some sort, so I cussed him out saying he was stupid for doing that. And that's when the cops took him in"She cries even harder.

"It's all my fault isn't it, i'm the reason he's in jail"Renae pulls away sitting down on the couch and wiping her tears.

"No no no..none of this is your fault, if anything it's his. He should have been more careful to what he was doing"I sigh.

And I should've forced him to talk..

"Ok Renae, you stay here i'm going to go ahead and see when he has court"I tell her before I go upstairs and slip on some sweats and a white crop top.