004 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

CHAPTER: 4

𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓤𝓡𝓓𝓐𝓨, 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾17
5:30ₚₘ, 2023

I WAS heading to Roscoe's house since we were all supposed to get together, because I guess i'm starting to get more comfortable around my brothers friends.

I was just going to have my brother help me pick out my outfit like I did last time with Bloodie but I decided against it, since I really do need to get out of that habit.

I ended up, making my mind up by myself choosing a black sza shirt, paired with some white shorts.

I check my phone and the time read 5:33pm signaling that it was time to go, so I slip on some black crocs and head outside where my brother was waiting for me in the car.

The drive was silent because neither one of us bothered to turn on the radio, and I knew we were not going to talk to each other.

Considering, he made the decision to leave me at someones house who I don't know which by the way made me very uncomfortable, but of course he didn't know I was mad but i'm pretty sure he got the point when I stop talking to him for the rest of yesterday and all of today.

Once, we arrived I spotted Notti and decided to sit next to him, "Yo what's good"I dapped him up.

"Nothin really i'm just tired i've had a long day"He rubs his forehead, "I bet you did but since you have had such a long day does that mean you wouldn't be up for coming with me to the deli, I didn't want to go with my brother before we got here"I smile.

"Nah sorry but Ddot said he wanted to go, go ask him if he still wants to"He says, as he pulls out a blunt.

I then get up and walk over to Ddot, "Yo do you want to come to the deli with me?"I ask hoping he'd say yes.

"Yeah let's go"He responds and then proceeds to tell everyone we were leaving and that we would be back.

"So are we just going to walk there in silence?"I ask not liking the silence at all, it's not that it was uncomfortable, the silence was very much comfortable, but I wanna use this time to get to know him a bit more.

You know i'm once I find an interest in someone I make it my mission to get to know them, I don't know why but it's just always like that.

"Well what you wanna talk about?"He answers my question with a question making me groan, "I wanna get to know you"I say bluntly but very much truthfully.

Now that they know i'm Dudeylo's sister, and now that i've grown a little friendship with Notti i'm going to be around these niggas quite often.

So it's only logical if I got to know the ones that I know I would be around the most considering Ddot is Notti's bestfriend.

"What do you wanna know?"I roll my eyes at his question, "When did you start smoking, I mean i'm only asking because you seem to do it a lot"I ease the question not trying to come off as noisy or annoying.

"When I was like twelve maybe thirteen"He answers truthfully, "Oh wow that's young"He just nods at my statement.

"We'll ask me something"I say in a 'duh' tone, "My bad, but what do you see yourself doing in the future?"He asks one of those teacher ass questions but I don't mind.

"Um well I really like singing so maybe that, or I would be on the S.W.A.T team"I smile thinking about my dreams, they're really are a lot of things I see myself doing.

"Woah there cop"He laughs and it was a nice laugh it just sounded really genuine and goofy, "Why the S.W.A.T team though?"He asked actually wanting to know.

Which surprised me, because most times when I told people I wanted to be on the S.W.A.T team they would be like, 'A cop seriously' or 'That's a dumb dream'.

"Because I want to wear a sexy cop outfit, solve cases, and most importantly I want to shoot a gun on a daily bases"I smile brightly at the thought.

Though those were some reasons deep down those honestly weren't the real reason I wanted to be a cop.

After, sharing more things about each other we reach the deli. I end up grabbing the purple bag Doritos and a sprite, while Ddot has two big bags of Doritos along with a big pepsi.

"Fat ass nigga"I mumble but clearly it was loud enough for Ddot to hear judging by the way he mugged me.

"Shut the fuck up and move so I can pay"He shoved me lightly out the way causing me to have a face full of confusion.

"I haven't even payed for my stuff"I complain like a kid, "Girl what? Your not paying shut up"He pays for mine and his snacks and guides me out the deli.

"Here I can pay you back"I dig into my purse to find at least ten dollars, and when I do I hold it up to give to him yet he declines.

"I don't want it, keep your money"He says pushing my hand away, "Are you sure?"I ask feeling bad that he had to pay for someone he barely knew.

"Yes i'm sure now let's get back before your brother calls me saying he's patting my death bed"He jokes causing me to laugh.

"First can we take a picture because the light right now is lighting"I squeal, "But it's night"He says dumbfounded.

"Shut up and take the picture"I say handing him my phone causing him to roll his eyes but nonetheless takes my phone.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I'M NOT even gonna lie right now she looked really good while I was taking these photos. Her long locs fell down her back with ease, her darker skin tone fitting the moon light perfectly.

I sound like a fucking munch.

But it's not like I was lying she really did look nice for someone who is just going to the deli and getting snacks.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"YOU DONE taking them because I want to get one with you aswell"I ask moving from the position I was in to walk up to him.

"Yeah here"He hands me back my phone before coming into the camera showing sticking the middle finger up.

I then posed and took the picture before posting it on instagram.

After a few minutes go by I was looking at comments and laughing, because his little fan base was all in my comments. I then, turn to Ddot who was yet again smoking.

I wonder if he has a problem like me, like if he's addicted or some shit. Maybe he isn't but he does do it often and when I say often I mean every minute.

"You wanna hit?"He gives me a pointed look, probably because he noticed I was staring at him but that's whatever.

"Nah i'm good"I deny and i'm so glad I had the strength to, due to the fact that being around weed only makes me crave it more.

༶•┈┈୨T H E E N D୧┈┈•༶