001 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

CHAPTER: 1

𝓕𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐𝓨,𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾16
6:37ₚₘ, 2023

"KYLAH come here I need help!"My brother, Dudeylo, yells from downstairs making me roll my eyes, he's nineteen and can't do anything himself, I swear.

I turn off my phone leaving it on the bed and heading downstairs. As i'm walking down, the stairs I hear voices. They were very faint but they were definitely other voices.

"Dudeylo who did you invite over"I say because he knows I don't like being around gang members. It's always been like that, I guess I just don't want to risk being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe it's because i've heard a lot of things could happen if your by the wrong crowd at the wrong time.

"Come down here and see"I roll my eyes at his response but continue to walk down the stairs. Once, I'm in the living room I turn around to see Roscoe and Bloodie smiling at me.

Bloodie and Roscoe are close to my brother but they are also very close to me. Especially Bloodie, me and him have been close since we were at least six.

Whereas with Roscoe it kind of gave other big brother type shit, considering he was just as protective as Dudeylo. Which I didn't mind because I knew he wasn't being protective, because he didn't trust me, it was always because he didn't want to see me hurt.

After zoning back in, I smile wide as Roscoe pulls me in for a hug, "Damn nigga you been working out lately?"I lightly slap his stomach.

"Yeah actually"He laughs, I then turn to Bloodie and roll my eyes slightly. I had been mad at him for ignoring for what felt like months but what was really a couple of weeks, but in my defense that's still bad.

After thinking about what I want to do next after rolling my eyes I punch him in the stomach, "Yo dick what was that for"He holds his stomach and groans.

"I get you were busy coming out with music and shit but you could have at least given me a calls or respond to my texts you bitch"I confront him crossing my arms.

I could hear Dudeylo and Roscoe laughing as the situation unfolds but I just block them out focusing my attention on my best friend.

"Nah worda bro who you callin a bitch"He steps closer to me. Me and Bloodie pretty much always argue but not in a bad way, in like a brother and sister way.

"You bitch"I say with a hint of anger but mostly sarcasm, "Dang you just gon let her call you a bitch like that"Roscoe says dapping Dudeylo up laughing even harder.

"It's never that funny dick"Bloodie says, "Well food is ready, Kylah can you fix everyone's plate while me and Roscoe go get some drinks from the store"Dudeylo says cutting our argument short.

"Yeah ight"I wave him off and walk into the kitchen to start making the plates.

They close the door behind them as they left, "Yo Kylah you need help with the plates"I had almost forgotten Bloodie was here.

"Nah ma heart I got it"I continue fixing the rest of the plates, and putting them in the fridge, before heading into the living room where Bloodie was as he then brought out a blunt and started smoking.

"Can I hit?"I ask him as I sit down next to him waiting for them to get back, "Yeah"He passes it to me.

I don't smoke weed as much as I used to, mainly because when I did I couldn't stop, like after one puff I craved for more, I had also gotten extremely reckless.

And I know I shouldn't have asked to hit but I just couldn't help myself, and what made it better was Bloodie didn't even know about my situation so I didn't have to deal with the levels of concern from him as I would with my brother or Roscoe.

Weed was the main reason I lost all my friends, but I don't really care for them because I still had Bloodie, Roscoe, Dudeylo, and most importantly I had my best friend who felt more like a sister to me, was Renae or Nae-Nae for short, but we will get to her later.

But in all seriousness i'm past getting high to chill out and be relaxed, now I wanted to get high just to get, which I know is very bad.

By interrupting my thoughts my phone buzzed stating that pleasedontlack had tagged me in a photo, but I didn't even bother to look at it because it's all bullshit anyways.

I turn off my phone and look over to Bloodie, he was now sleep. Probably because he's a bit high but I honestly don't care so I end up waking him by slapping his arm.

He almost punches me as he wakes up but I quickly exit the couch before he has a chance, well at least I know he would be able to defend himself if I was a killer waking him up in his sleep.

"What the fuck did you do that for dick"He rubs where I slapped him clearly mad, "Well I needed company and your the only one here so I woke you up to talk to you because it's been almost fifteen minutes, and Dudeylo and Roscoe still aren't back"I explain.

"Well i'll call them, they probably ran into someone and forgot they were out getting drinks"He pulls his phone out of his back pocket and clicks on who I assume is Roscoe.

After like three rings the person who I assume is Roscoe finally answers the phone.

Bloodie- 'Yo dick where you at?'

Roscoe- 'Oh shit we forgot about y'all but we ran into Jstar and he asked us to come over to his crib so that's where we at right now'

Bloodie looks pissed but sighs, I chuckle lightly due to how his face looked at the moment.

Bloodie- 'Oh well did you atleast get the drinks'

Roscoe- 'Yeah ma heart, but y'all should pull up'

My light chuckling comes to a stop when I realized I had to be around people I don't know. Bloodie looks at me knowing I really don't like being around a lot of people for real. He then leans over to me in a comforting manner, "We don't have to go if you don't want to"He whispers.

"Well how many people are there?"I whisper back now becoming anxious, I honestly hate that I get like this it's starting to get really annoying.

Bloodie- 'Yo ma heart who's there'

Roscoe- 'DD, Notti, Quan, Jay, Jstar, Ddot, and Edot'

Bloodie looks over at me before whispering in reassurance "All of them niggas are cool and won't be on some weird shit"

"Ok fine we can go"I sigh.

༶•┈┈୨T H E E N D୧┈┈•༶